See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 February 2017

Quite likely the best hotel on the island!! Danisha is an amazing host, always willing to answer questions and offer suggestions.
If you sit on the 2nd floor front balcony, you can connect to the Beach Bar WiFi. Other WiFi locations offering public use are Sunrise Hotel, Desideri Cafe, Tranquilo Cafe, and Delfine's.
The rooms are good, no AC, just fans. Rooms heat up pretty fast once the power goes off at 6:00 AM. I would definitely stay here again if I ever return to Little Corn!!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 6 August 2016

The location of this hostel is great. It is close to the Main Pier and the beach. The owner is very kind. The room is quite cheap, $20 for a room with private bathroom and fan.

This room was extremely small and super hot. By that reason my boyfriend and I had almost no sleep in this hostel. The fan was too small for two persons. The next day we immediately leaved and went for a 'cooler' hostel.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Marielle_k89
Reviewed 5 March 2016

This is based on price and value.

It is really close to the docks, the rooms are really clean, and the price can not be beaten for a private room with a private washroom. The place is secure and safe. The owner is very friendly and helpful (like everyone on these Islands). There is no A/c but there are fans in the rooms. The bedroom was cramped but the beds are comfortable. Hard to beat fornthe island and the price was good for even the rest of Nicaragua.

Room Tip: Back of building corner room, two windows and good breeze... you want that!
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wayrobinson
Reviewed 2 March 2016

For only $20 a double bed, private bath, good sized room, quiet even though very centrally located. Beach front. Sea view on large front balcony, forest view from back balcony. Very clean. Nice family that runs it. Very close to the 2 cafes with WiFi. Having seen other places on the island, this is a great deal. They don't take reservations.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled solo
4  Thank stephen j
Reviewed 17 September 2015

The hotel has probably the best location on the island. Close to all the eateries and pubs but quiet at night.
The front room on the left is probably the most comfortable in the hotel - with a lovely sea view. Beware though because the window doesn't shut completely. My friend stayed in the room opposite and she got flooded in heavy rains. They also didn't discount her after 2 nights whereas they discounted me after 2 nights (which annoyed me as I didn't think it was fair). TV in the front rooms for an extra $5 above the base $20 but its mostly Spanish channels. They like to keep the place clean but that's about all they do. Heaven forbid if you dirty it. I wanted to make a meal with my local friend and use the upstairs table but the lady of the house wouldn't let me. However, they then let a couple from Argentina make a complete mess of the table and upstairs balcony/floor and didn't say anything. Drinks from the fridge were well priced. Bedsheets and towels were very clean. I also had lots of ants on my bed on the first night and I used deet spray to get rid of them. When I spoke to the lovely gentleman the next morning, he said I should have let them know and perhaps it was because it had rained. They never returned during the rest of my staff (well one might have!).
Customer service is not their strong point - I moved to somewhere more expensive in the end after staying 6 nights in their hotel because I got sick of having to follow orders all the time and/or being told off (I barely drank on my holidays so coming home unruly drunk wasn't an issue in this instance).
I'd probably say - maybe take a room for one night if you need somewhere to stay, but look for somewhere else if you value your freedom and happiness on your holidays and want to mix with the locals.
There was a great lady who sits out the front of the Lobster Inn and sometimes provides cheap food. I ate it and never had any problems.

Room Tip: The one at the front on the left for $25 had the best view
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo