All reviews radd deal turned turtle master suite pina colada little corn place to stay filet mignon best food on the island other places fish little slice of heaven your luggage ocean breeze each meal the entire staff beach front mosquito netting
Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Little corn B and B is amazing. The service is bar none. The staff is so friendly and works so hard to make your visit perfect. You can tell the owners have poured their hearts and souls into this place. The accommodations are comfortable, clean and really quaint. I would go back again and again. It is a true paradise. There is also the fact that their are no motorized vehicles on the island which really adds to the perfectness of this gem of an island

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2017

We stayed 5 nights and it was great. Friendly staff, great food, beautiful beaches and a fantastic accommodation. You have to walk appr. 10 Minutes from the port to lcbb but you can arrange support for carrying the luggage with lcbb.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2017 via mobile

I did not actually stay at LCBB, but my girlfriend and I ate at their restaurant 4 times in our 3 day trip to LCI.

The restaurant is hands down the best value on the island. Both the food and service are excellent and, in my opinion, LCBB could get away with charging up to 50% more for each menu item.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed for 4 nights in the "Gilligan" bungalow and had a wonderful experience from start (being greeted at the dock, and then welcomed with a pina colada and mixed nuts) to finish (we are very grateful that LCBB has an outdoor shower for guests to use after checking out if you are leaving the island later in the day). Our room was clean and bright, and we could see the beach from our beds with the doors open. The rooms are "open to the elements," (you can see the sand through the spaces in between the floorboards) so you can hear the ocean waves from bed, and also feel safe from insects under the large mosquito nets! My boyfriend was worried about having no air conditioning but you really do not need it; there is a great breeze almost constantly. The ocean in front of the bungalows is good for swimming and snorkeling - we saw a couple schools of fish and a sea star just a few feet out into the water! The owner, Scott, is very kind and a big animal lover, and he graciously helped us treat a stray dogs' wound with antiseptic after the dog had been attacked by other dogs on the island. The other members of staff are also quick to help and make recommendations. Although it's true that LCBB is pricier than other places on the island, the great service, picturesque location, eco-friendly services and lovely rooms make the money well worth it. We hope to be back soon!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Little Corn Beach and Bungalows say they are not a five star hotel, but I have to disagree. The service was impeccable. The views were incredible. We stayed in the Master Gulliver suite and were very comfortable and happy. Oh, and there is a reason they give you pina coladas on arrival. We never had a better one and I tried at at least four other places.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple