See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2017

A very nice, quiet, up-market place to relax and eat (and drink), hundreds of orchids, friendly (English-speaking) owners, superb service, a good choice of food, great desserts in a Spanish style patio decor... Most enjoyable.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Amazing amazing amazing. Lasagna made me weep. Just be careful about the crepes! It's not American sized. These are plate sized stuffed delicious. I ordered 3 at 45q each (about $6) and it was enough to feed at least 4 people. No wonder the server looked at me crazy.

Stayed: June 2016
Reviewed 15 February 2016 via mobile

I have not dined at many places where I can tell friends that they cannot go wrong with any of the food in the menu, but Casa d'Acuna is one of those restaurants. The ambience is immediately welcoming, contrasting with the chaos of its national capital. Highly recommend it to anyone looking not just for a taste of home, but also a cozy table that Mom and Dad would prepare after a long journey. A rare gem indeed!

Stayed: February 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 February 2015

I stayed here for one night, just passing through on the way from Semuc to Tikal. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, the garden was beautiful, and the staff were all very friendly. We ate dinner and breakfast in the hotel and the food was very nice. Despite being in the centre of Coban it was very quiet and tranquil. Definitely recommended if you need to stop in Coban.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gibgibgibgib
Reviewed 15 January 2015

We only discovered this place on our last day and popped in for breakfast.
The food was lovely and the service excellent and not really any more expensive than elsewhere.
A little oasis of calm. Wed have stayed all day if we hadn't had a bus to catch.

• Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple