See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

Willkris was a lovely resort the owners were very friendly, the pricing really reasonable and the room was very clean. Bed was hard but you will find that this is usual for most accommodation in Thailand. The air conditioning worked well and was nice and quiet. There was a pool to cool off in which was central to all the rooms with a lovely garden.

We had breakfast and dinner there, the food was very good as was the price.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank BernsView
Reviewed 18 April 2016

Great, clean little resort in the quiet village of Bang Saray. It seems to be a very popular destination for families, especially on weekends or holidays where the children take over the pool. My Thai wife and I stayed over SongKran and it was very busy with families and their children. Everything is very clean, including the room, and the pool area is very well maintained with a nice decorative atmosphere. It is within a 5 minute walk to the beach and village. Perfect location. The owner and her husband are on sight and manage the hotel and restaurant very well. Food and beverages are all reasonably priced and the food is good. You will enjoy this nice little hotel in a very quiet location.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank beachbum070
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I have just returned from spending mid January to mid February at Willkris Resort, situated in Bang Saray. I have known of the resort for several years but had never stayed there before, my mistake. I think in recent years the owners have put a lot of effort into making this resort the sort of place that you feel you will definitely want to come back to. The danger of writing reviews about an idyllic little find like this is that when you come back their success will have changed the atmosphere of the place, but with only 12 rooms and 4 larger suites I don't think this will happen.
The rooms are very spacious with Air Con, comfortable bed, T.V. and DVD player, plenty of wardrobe and cupboard space. The ensuite bathroom had a good shower, one of my pre-requisites. There is also a balcony overlooking the pool which is ideal for a bit of early morning sun and reading before golf. The towels are changed every other day and 2 bottles of bottled water supplied every day at no cost. The wifi is excellent and included. There is a mini-bar in the room and the prices are reasonable. Also included in the price is the laundry! Brilliant taken one day and delivered back to the wardrobe the following day.
I didn't eat every day at the resort as I was playing golf at various courses nearby, but when I did eat the food was superb, I never had a bad meal. The day before I left I asked if I could be shown how to cook one of the meals and this was no problem. In fact nothing was ever a problem as the staff were always helpful. There is even a fridge in a little wooden shelter by the swimming pool which has beers and soft drinks as well as a few snacks should you ever need them in the evening which seems to be on an honesty agreement.
Thank you Keith And Tui I really enjoyed my stay and hope there will be a vacancy next February.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 21 upstairs, but all the rooms are as good.
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank jim h
Reviewed 27 November 2015

Just got back from a two week stay at the Willkris Resort. Well it isn't a 5 star luxury hotel but it is a fantastic place to stay with fantastic owners Thu and Keith and their staff who will do their utmost to deal with any requests you have.Breakfast was fine and we basically had anything from the menu and not just the breakfast menu plus the extra coffee was free as was our laundry!!!.Ten minute walk to the beach,five to the main road and a few bars and restaurants special mention to the Frog and Frigate,the corner bar and Na,s place for food and drink.The food served by Thu in the hotel is very good and I had a cooking lesson off her .
All in all a really friendly nice hotel and I would recommend it to anyone

Room Tip: Ground floor
  • Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

I stayed at this hotel due to family recommendations who live in the area. Now this is no 5 star hotel but just a nice little B&B with only around 20 rooms. It was always clean and tidy with a nice pool area and bar. Staff were great and always happy to help. Location is great with a few bars and places to eat within a couple of minutes walk. If you are looking to be in this area then nice little place to stay. Only issue I had there was on a weekend a lot of the Thai people stay in the hotel so gets very busy. During the time I was there it was holidays too so had massive families there with their bbq's. Got a little too much!! apart from that a nice place.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple