Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
USD 28
Agoda.com
USD 23
Expedia.comUSD 27
FindHotelUSD 24
eDreamsUSD 28
All reviews decent breakfast lovely hotel minute walk trat town wifi thais fan tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2019

Good location by canal klong phra, Baanrimnam Resort is in the walking distance to market and other landmarks in town. Good environment, quiet and shady with trees. Our room is comfortable for three of us with one double bed and one single bed. The price is best included nice breakfast.

Date of stay: August 2019
Surachai G, Manager at Baanrimnam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Dear guest!
Thank you for your wonderful review about your recent stay at our Hotel Baanrimnam Resort.
It is comments like these that keep us going! We will pass on your kind words to our staff.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

Great choice for a stay in Trat. Location is good, short walk through the old town brings you to the bustling market.
The rooms are specious, clean and well designed. Management and staff are friendly, attentive and helpful. Wifi is very fast too. We stayed for just a night but would have been glad to stay a few days more! Recommend!

Room tip: The upstairs room are a bit more private
Date of stay: August 2019

Reviewed 27 February 2019

I stayed there just one night, because it was a business trip. Thais are in general very friendly. But the staff at this small hotel topped it! Just one email and the airport shuttle was waiting for me after arrival. By the way, Trat airport is really cute. On arrival we were just one plane there, transportation to the gate was with a small "circus train", sweet!
After check in at the hotel I had to go five times to places, hotel staff arranged every ride on time, brought me to my destination, waited for me up to half an hour and brought me back. All in professional and safe driving for a very small fee of just two-hundred THB.
The room was spacey, clean, amenities as well as kettle for tea and coffee. windows with mosquito screens, WiFi, big bed and a futon, would sleep up to four people. Some here complained about the "hard" mattresses. Well, I like it, and especially for those with back problems it is very welcome. So I had an excellent sleep after 1 hours flying and no pains at all the next morning.
Location at river, surprisingly with not too many mosquitoes, even at night. Calm at night. No beaches close by.
The next door restaurant serves excellent and cheap Thai food. If you order it "spicy", as I did, you will get it REALLY spicy. But with excellent taste.
Again the perfect staff: I didn't change any money and the restaurant does not accept credit cards. No problem, they work together with the hotel and you can have the charge on your hotel bill.
The hotel has no pool, no gym and no beaches, so why five points? Because the staff did everything to help me to get my job done. Fast, efficient and extremely helpful. If I will come back in the future I will always choose this hotel.

Room tip: Because it is a small hotel, every room has river view.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank htest
Surachai G, Manager at Baanrimnam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2019

Dear Guest!
We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your stay at our Hotel Baanrimnam Resort.
Your wonderful comments like these that keep us going! We will pass on your kind words to our staff.

Reviewed 2 February 2019 via mobile

Visit this resort with family (2 adults and 2 kids).
Very tide place...rooms clean...friendly stuff...very quite location.
And very nice view from big windows to a river...
From now on We will always choose this resort ❤️

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Surachai G, Manager at Baanrimnam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2019

Reviewed 23 January 2019

Only stayed one night here but will make this place a must stay if visiting Trat again . Firstly in all my travels around Thailand I have never met such accommodating hosts , as for the rooms and position of the resort everything is just perfect . Very big rooms , brilliant showers , strong WiFi , lovely outdoor furniture to sit by the river , extremely clean all in all just couldn’t find 1 tiny fault with the resort . The resort is situated about 1 km from the towns centre , a 7/11 is 300 metres away and about 1 km from a large lake/wetlands that is a must see if visiting Trat with a cycle/walking path of about 10 Klms that circumnavigates the wetlands with many bbq , restaurants and bars overlooking the wetlands .

Date of stay: January 2019
1  Thank gjkirky1
Surachai G, Manager at Baanrimnam Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Dear Guest!
Your wonderful comments like these that keep us going!

We will pass on your kind words to our staff and are looking forward to welcoming you soon again!