Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Agoda.comUSD 10
eDreamsUSD 10
TripadvisorUSD 10
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2020

Thank you so much for an amazing big bed. Thank you for the big window in my room! For the price I paid I cannot describe how grateful I really appreciate the kindness of Auntie and her family. They have opened up their home to strangers and charge as little as nothing. I love it so much.I stayed for 9 days but wish to stay longer. The sweet lady call PaPu will look after you very well with so much love you don't want to leave!

Date of stay: June 2020
Reviewed 25 February 2020

Jaidee (warm heart) ticks all the boxes - its clean, very reasonably priced and is run by a lovely caring family with Mum calling the shots! You can get a nice breakfast here with fresh coffee and BROWN toast also BROWN sugar! But not the Rolling Stones type! All the rooms are upstairs and most are semi-detached- think there are 2 stuck in between. We were able to choose the end room with an aspect out to the rear of the building and we did not even need the fan at night! The building is well maintained and PROPERLY cleanded each day- the wooden floors and stairs are well laquered and the house has a very traditional feel with lovely ornaments displayed throughout. Also if it is too hot in the day-time relax downstairs where the temperature is nice and cool…

Date of stay: February 2020
1  Thank Sboy33
serge h, Owner at Ban Jaidee Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2020

Cool

Reviewed 16 July 2019 via mobile

Beautiful guesthouse and lovely owners. They were very helpful organizing the boat trip and letting me know where everything was in town. I wish I had more time to stay so I will definitely come back!

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank Lalatravelgirl1979
Reviewed 9 May 2019 via mobile

Very clean, very quiet and well run guesthouse. Just a few minutes walk from the main street of Trat. I took a fan room with shared bathroom. Bathrooms are spotless. Really good value for those on a budget.
Onward travel to the islands can be arranged here.
Very friendly and helpful owner.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 17 April 2019

You won't get a much better place for the price. The guesthouse is centrally located in Trat and you will be within walking distance of the night market, temples and plenty of decent restaurants and eateries. The guesthouse is clean and the atmosphere is relaxed. 10/10

Date of stay: April 2019