“Perfect perfect place”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

saraheste...
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect perfect place”
Reviewed 16 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We loved Kumara from the moment we were greeted by their delightful team of staff. They could not have done enough for us - even lighting the way back to our villa by torchlight.
Food was just delicious and so beautifully served everyday. Breakfast was a treat. They also went out of their way to look after our little granddaughter.
The pool is so lovely - my only issue is that I have MS and it was not the easiest pool to get out of.
I would definitely return in a heartbeat and so would all my family.

Management Response
5 Mar 2018
Thank you so much for your review. I am really delighted you were looked after so well and had such a good holiday. Thank you for your comment re the pool and we will look at how we can make it easier. I hope you will come back.
Best regards
Jack
Mialani26...
Male
“Amazing 10 days in Kumara Villas”
Reviewed 16 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We were a family of 7 incuding one child. We stayed at Kumara Villas for an amazing 10 days. Everything at the Kumara was amazing. We really appreciated Kelum and the rest of the staff's hard work and their tireless efforts to make our stay so memorable. My grandson Amru had his 5th Bday at Kumara and Kelum took every care to make it Amru's best bday. He loved it.

Management Response
6 Jan 2018
Thank you for your kind review. All of us are so glad that you had a great time and that Kelum and his team lived up to expectations. Surely there can be no better place for a 6th birthday?....hope you can come back.
Best regards
Jack
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing