“Parking difficult and average food”

Zion Canyon Brew Pub
Ranked #17 of 45 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: USD 6 - USD 26
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Southern Utah's only craft brewery! Serving up our newest brews, standard favorites, and upscale pub food at our flagship Brew Pub. Located at the entrance to Zion National Park, with a large patio in the shadow of Watchman. Best view in Springdale!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I like to eat at brewpubs because they often have good food that is affordable. The pub is located at the entrance to the park in a very busy area. They have some parking but we had to park on the street and walk down to the pub. My Rueben was lightly toasted and not grilled, and it had almost no cheese. My son liked his chili. I would check other options that have better parking and food.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,322)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Overall the food was good and the location is great. The service was the slowest I’ve had in a long time. 20 minute wait and when we are seated half the tables are empty at 6 pm. It took over 15 minutes for our server to even take our drink order. It took almost an hour to get a couple of burgers and a chicken sandwich. We barely saw our server compared to the other servers in the vicinity. I am confused how a restaurant right outside the park is understaffed during Spring Break which has to be one of the busiest weeks of the year. It surely has to be this busy every year at this time.

Reviewed 5 April 2018

Great location, good atmosphere, lacking in service. Food was okay. We may grab a beer here or a growler to go again, but most likely would not do dinner here again

Reviewed 5 April 2018

We had fairly low expectations and it didn't disappoint. The location is fantastic, right next to the park so we went for it. After waiting about 30 minutes we were seated. It was pretty interesting, there was lots of mystery moisture on the floor and there was some garbage left under the table. The restaurant was fairly empty but it took a long, long time for service, food, and beer. The server was very kind and friendly, but I think the place was understaffed. Our neighbors didn't get their food for over an hour. I tried the Pale Ale and Red Ale and they were great bubbly water, not great beer. The food was OK for the price and the kid's meal was huge but medium rare so the place eeked out a 2 star review. We're being generous.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed our dinner there. Good service and in house brewery with take home brews. Get there early, they fill up fast!