Review Highlights
a must for hiking the Narrows!

For my group and I being first timers hiking the Narrows, this place was extremely helpful in... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AllisonEH79
Cleveland, Ohio
Great outfitters for the Narrows!

When another company (Z Guru) gave us bad advice these guys were great! We showed up Thanksgiving... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
slg75
Suffield, Connecticut
via mobile

All reviews neoprene socks zion adventure walking stick dry suit rasam short video narrows hike safety video gear rental dry bags canyoneering boots day hike family canyoneering virgin river cold water these guys rented shoes
Reviewed 22 March 2018

We signed up for a half day canyoneering experience. We had guides Diana and Ross and they couldn't have been better. We pulled up to the parking lot and they were waiting for us in the parking lot with their truck ready to go. We went through some orientation and then we were off for a short drive to some spectacular hiking areas. There was some snow where we went, but that only made it better and the guides loved it. I wish I would have got a full day adventure.

1  Thank Joe A
Reviewed 18 March 2018

ZAC has a long history of guiding in the park - truly the local experts. We did a day hike up the Narrows and rented full gear (dry suit, shoes, socks, stick, and dry bags). All you need to bring is your lunch. Weather was cool with a few rain drops/snow flurries. Other groups had bibs rather than full dry suits (we could actually drift/swim in the river!). Staff were both knowledgeable and friendly. You could just rent gear and hike the Narrows on your own, but having a guide with local experience adds a layer of safety as the canyon can be sketchy in rainy weather. We thoroughly enjoyed our trip!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We went to Narrows during Spring Break....temperatures were 30's as we started around 9:30 am. We rented the full gear (dry suit, shoes, socks and stick). At one point I fell face planted and the dry suit kept my clothes sealed, dry. Only your feet get wet and you don't even feel them cold. The company provides a video to guide you through the experience. Money well spent.

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

Jess our tour guide was the right person to engage our crew on a full day canyoneering. We had a range of ages 9-49 in our 5 person group. My husband is very safety conscious and my 9 year old can be nervous in new situations...especially looking over a 30 foot cliff. Jess talked him off the ledge- literally. After that 1st repel there was no stopping them. The slot canyons were everything I dreamed they would be. Jess, our guide, did such a great job teaching us to tie our own repel ropes, navigating us through tight spaces, keeping us safe, and letting us explore. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this experience. Do it!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

We decided last minute to hike the narrows so we dropped in one evening.The Staff were very friendly and made quite a posative impression on us. We rented the Adventure Package for hiking the narrows in the winter time, I highly recommend it.The full body zip suit helped us get to the end of Wall street, those with the bib suites (from other rental companies) could not go all the way, due to chest deep water at the very end. Rent from this company!