“Pretty good”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed 14 July 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed eating at this restaurant. You could eat outside and enjoy the views. Our waitress was excellent very attentive. Are food did Fast and hot. Their raspberry tea was very very good. The only reason I would not give them a excellent is because I ordered the fajitas and I was asked if I wanted grill or shredded chicken. I asked for grilled chicken. However, I can tell when a chicken has been boiled first. The chicken was boiled and then warmed up by grilling. I do not like the taste of boiled chicken. Other than that there was plenty of vegetables with my fajitas. Oh and the salsa was very hot to the tongue. It's not for the faint of heart. I would most certainly go back to this restaurant. I just would not order anything that had chicken.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

My adult daughters and I ate here 2 or 3 times. Cute outside patio area. Nice servers. The refried beans were very good and the portion size was large. Delicious guacamole too! Local brews of beer. Right across the road from our motel and very close to Zion National Park with gorgeous views of the canyon!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Waited 1hour for 2 dishes. I had to tell the waitress because I saw people who came 30 minutes after us eating... the dishes finally came when I was about to leave : it was no good! How can they make people think this place is a restaurant when what you get is just bad fastfood. It tastes like fast food (and not the best one) and looks like fast food. I had a quesadilla in a truck the day before in Moab which was amazingly good and half price of the terrible thing I've been served in la casa de amigos. No discount at the end for the waiting as I requested. Message to the owner : I have a restaurant I do know what it is to be late on the orders but obviously this time it was not because it was crowded it was just because my order has been forgotten. In this case i usually apply a 50% discount or I totally offer the dishes in my place because I respect my customers.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Had dinner here the night we visited zion. Sat outside and the view was phenomenal. got two tacos al a cart and they were fantastic. chicken for me steak for friend. the chips and salsa good too. Would defintely go back if in area.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

My family just walked in without any knowledge of the reputation of this restaurant. We love Mexican Food, so we gave it a shot. Service was fast, pleasant, and the food very good. We were pleased with our meals, would go again.