“A gem in Zion!”

Kings Landing Bistro
Ranked #3 of 45 Restaurants in Springdale
Price range: USD 9 - USD 30
Description: With unequalled views of Zion National Park from our covered patio or comfortable dining room taste quality products served with exceptional customer service. Our menu provides small and large options, vegetarian and vegan, seafood or meat and of course all our are desserts are made in house.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We are leaving this review to congratulate the Chef and the Team who served us tonight. To summarize, the greatest food experience of our vacation including Vegas, Grand Canyon, Antelope Canyon, Lake Powell, Bryce and Zion Canyons. We have experience of restaurants from different places around the world in big capitals for business or vacation... This place is absolutely a gem!

The view is unique: Tonight we had dinner in front of the mountains, perfect view. Sunset on the rocks.

The service is perfect: Great welcome! Jace took care of us, explained the tricky parts of the dishes and drinks with a patience and a kind humour that was just cool and class.

The menu is elaborated: We started with the cheese/charcuterie plate and shared with hungry boys after hicking. Then we selected the New York steaks for the boys and pork chop for myself. Sprouts and mash potatoes purée were very tasty!!! My wife took the lamb pasta. Great taste, perfect cook, the ideal quantity. The deserts were even more unique: carot cake for me, with ananas chip. Orange and lemon posset for my wife. Orange slices on top. The mix is perfect. The chocolate cake for the boys... crunchy and smooth. All in all, very light!!!

The Chef came to our table to say hello as we were eager to congratulate her. Her name is Phu King. Bravo Madame!

This place would make us stop again in Zion for sure. We loved the experience. Chef and Team deserve great success!

Congrats!

1  Thank jeremy051176

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

This was the 4th fine dining restaurant I visited during my Zion tour. Being a solo diner sometimes get me overlooked if the place is busy. The menu was limited in I assume to make the chef' s preparations easier. The wine list had only 3 " by the glass" offerings. The pork chop I ordered was tasty but the accompanying sides were bland and unexciting. The bread appeared fresh from the local supermarket. The best thing was the scenery. Sorry but this place in my opinion is overrated; yet it could be just my bad luck.

1  Thank Gregory D
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

What a relief to find great food and a nice atmosphere. Everything was fresh and delightful - from the grilled octopus, salad, salmon and chicken. I wish we could have stayed for dessert but... We brought our 15 month old and he got restless, thankfully the hotel lobby was nearby and my son was smitten with the owner’s daughter who played with him.

Reviewed 25 March 2018

The best evening dining option we found on our visit to Springdale. Very high quality food, well presented and on both visits the staff were great - friendly, attentive but professional.

1  Thank Geoff217
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Make a reservation and enjoy this delicious restaurant with a beautiful setting in Springdale! Don’t miss sitting in the outside patio area. The octopus and meat/cheese plate are delicious.

1  Thank Jennifer S