“Amazing and Memorable”
Cozy living room with massive granite fireplace
The fireplace and cedar tree are the centerpieces of the home Looking back at the living room from the center of the home
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Cozy living room with massive granite fireplace
The fireplace and cedar tree are the centerpieces of the home
Looking back at the living room from the center of the home
Spiral staircase leads to the center of the home
Open layout kitchen with windows overlooking the secluded property
Closer view of kitchen area
French doors from kitchen area lead out onto deck with fantastic vies
Enjoy morning coffee, afternoon breezes or sunsets from the deck
Dining table with huge windows overlooking the property
Master suite (king sized bed) with private bath and entrance towards hot tub
Hallway leading to the loft room
Loft room with olympic queen sized bed.  Ladder leads to loft
Loft bed with skylight above
Triangle room with queen sized bed
Hot tub close to the house
Unique outdoor solar shower next to the hot tub
Carport under the house or park up by the hot tub to avoid the stairs
Plenty of places to relax at the TreeHouse!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Mari V
“Amazing and Memorable”
Reviewed 13 February 2015 for a stay in February 2015

We had a truly great time here, and Todd was very good with helping us out. We were booked under very short notice for my sister's surprise engagement, and everything went smoothly. It was just perfect!

Js1222
“Fantastic place for Yosemite trips”
Reviewed 12 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

I stayed here with three other friends to use the treehouse as a base for visiting Yosemite. It's only a 5 minute drive to the small town of Mariposa which is a quaint town filled with various restaurants and shops.
It would take around 30 minutes to drive into Yosemite from the treehouse and the views along the drive are fantastic.
The treehouse was perfect for us. There was plenty of space for us to have a bedroom each. The living room was a perfect size to rest in after a busy day in the park. The kitchen was immaculate and stocked with all of the equipment you could need. The hot tub was ideal for relaxing in and staring at the stars.
The balcony all surrounds 70% of the property and gives you a lovely view of the surrounding hills.
The only thing that I think needs adding is another outside light near the bbq as one isn't enough but this wasn't enough to cause any issues.
To say that I would recommend this rental is an understatement. We have already decided that we have to visit Yosemite again and we have all agreed that the treehouse is the only place we will stay at.
We had excellent contact with the owners before we rented and after we had rented that didn't change.

Ayesha J
“Cosy”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
person found this review helpful

Bob was an excellent host. Great place - bass lake nearby is a vacation wonderful vacation spot . The location is not too far from the park. Breakfast variety was good. Relaxing stay. Would go back

Sdinnien
Ambler, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful cabin!”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

We were choosing between Tenya Lodge and renting a cabin and I'm so happy we chose the cabin. It's 35 minutes closer to the valley, was immaculate, and had plenty of space. Our teenagers loved the hot tub at night after a full day of hiking and the cabin has a great selection of games we played each night. The cabin is essentially brand new and was extremely clean when we arrived. The worst thing I can say about it is that they didn't have paper towels there. If that's the worst thing, I think you're doing alright. Would highly recommend this to anyone going to Yosemite.

Travelling group: Teenagers
Sedonahik...
Jamestown NY
“Loved the Tree House well worth the drive”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

Okay I want to qualify my 5 stars based on some other comments. I live in a very nice house that was built in the late 1890s so you can’t make old new but it still can be very nice. The Tree house is not brand new but that does not mean it still can’t be awesome. I read some of the other reviews and I won’t hold it against the house for being lived in. We were there in May of 2014. We needed a place to finish our week at Yosemite and this worked out great. The house was a little big for my wife and I but the price was perfect compared to staying in the park. Travel time even with construction to the valley parking lot was about 50 minutes, but it’s an awesome drive. I made the drive multiple times that week and never got tired of the view. Rent a nice convertible Mustang or Camaro and embrace the drive enjoy the drive along the river and in and out of the Valley floor. I doubt your commute to work is this spectacular. You have to be inside the house to truly appreciate how nice/cool/neat it is. This would be a great place for families. Kids would love this house. Couples would love the great room with giant couch and fireplace. As mentioned by some of the other post Hot Tub was awesome. Loved the view of the stars from the tub even watched a distant thunderstorm one night. As older hikers, making the drive back to a warm hot tub is priceless. If I could talk my teenagers in to going to Yosemite the treehouse would be the perfect family escape. Great laundry room as well. We only used the Master bedroom but the bed was very comfortable. Again old tired hikers appreciate these things. My days of sleeping on rocks and sharing cold showers are hopefully over. The Treehouse is well worth the drive and of course you are paying probably half of what it cost to stay in the park and you have the place all to yourself. My wife and I were celebrating our 8th anniversary and we both agreed this was the best vacation of our lives. Our relaxing evenings at the Treehouse and sunrise breakfast on the deck played a part in that. The owner Todd was very responsive and we had no problems with anything in the house he also gave us great suggestions to help make our first trip to Yosemite a wonderful one.
Travel tips buy gas in Mariposa which is only about 15 minutes away I never bought gas in the park. Even Midpines gas was pretty reasonable. Every time I passed reasonable gas I filled up whether I needed it or not. If you got to Mariposa Grove you can get groceries over in Oakhurst or Marripssa Even Groceries in the Park Grocery store aren’t too bad we grilled steak and chicken and also went to Happy Burger in Mariposa one night. Don’t let location be negative again the drive is beautiful and a lot less painful than $500 a night for just a room in the park.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The house is unique very nice secluded Hot tub was awsome
Liked least: Nothing worth mentioning
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing