“Great place for lunch”
Review of Village Grill

Village Grill
Reviewed 23 September 2017

Stopped here for a late lunch after hiking on the Mist trail to the sub dome. Service was helpful, fast and options are plentiful. Great patio with tables to eat at.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

We went there because we had the dog and it was the only place we could go. But I had a chicken Caesar salad which was very good and my sister had the burger. It is what it is - never meant to be fine dining.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Stopped here after my hike for a quick bite. I recommend the pesto chicken sandwich. Mind the squirrel! They are very brave.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Seriously, one has to have fairly low standards to find this acceptable. Degnans just around the corner is much better. OK, so the fries aren't all that bad.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

Outside seating only. They serve the usually fast food / grill items. I recommend the burgers. The line to order was long, but they keep it moving.