“Local recommendation”
Review of 84 Fall

84 Fall
Ranked #2 of 33 Restaurants in Seneca Falls
Reviewed 20 March 2018

While staying at a B&B in Seneca Falls, the owners suggested we try 84 Fall. It's about a minute away from the place we stayed. It's a very interesting space so it was visually appealing. Their small plates menus are what they are well known for. We ordered pork dumplings, chipotle chicken sliders with fries, and 4 cheese mac & cheese.
Dumplings were really tasty and the sauce complemented them well. Chicken burger sliders we nicely spiced, good sized, and came with hand cut crispy fries.
The mac & cheese was hot, pasta cooked perfectly, had bacon breadcrumb crust. My only minor criticism is that I would have liked the sauce to be thicker and more aggressively seasoned. Again, only a minor comment and that's only based on my opinion. To others it may be fantastic.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

We went to 84 Fall with another couple. Had a dozen raw oysters that were a real treat plus another 8+ small (tapas) plates and a few cocktails. The dirty martinis, cosmos & orange Moscow Mules were all fantastic. We also had the stuffed shrimp (one of my favs), Poutine (ok - have had better), sashimi, Brussels sprouts (could use more seasoning), shrimp & grits, calamari (over cooked) & a few others that are escaping me. I love small plates - I think my husband would rather have one large meal of his own - which they also serve but we did not try. We also had 2 desserts: the creme brûlée & flourless chocolate cake - both excellent. We like that they stagger the plates & allow you to order a few & keep ordering. It is on the pricey side for small town dining but hope they continue to do well!

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Loved. Loved. Loved it. Had a scrumptious Thai Peanut Salad Bowl with salmon and white wine. I'd come back in a NY minute. It was that great. The place was packed after the Women's March, but servers were fast and friendly.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Food was quite tasty, served hot, and service was great. I would eat here again if in the area. I had the Thai Salad with shrimp. It was delicious, but not the best I've ever had. My wife had the brunch special of steak and eggs. She said the steak was good, but she is not particularly fond of charcoal flavor. Beans and greens were really good, but just a tad too much salt.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

While on a recent visit to family in the area, I was fortunate to visit this restaurant twice, once with family and once with friends. We had a number of small plates and all were wonderful. Our favorites were the chicken wraps, scallops, beef Korean tacos and the lobster Mac and cheese. Our waitress for both visits was Gabby and she provided great service! We will definitely be back!