“Amazing Sushi and Thai”

Ranked #61 of 203 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

A quaint little restaurant around the corner from the Sheraton Tyson's Corner. We had a great sushi appetizer and Thai dishes for dinner. Good service and very reasonable prices. Highly recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed 1 February 2017 via mobile

I tried this sushi bar / Thai restaurant for the first time. I decided to try a Northern Thai dish, called Khao Soi. It is a beef and noodle soup with a thick sauce. I added spice to it and it was delicious. The soup cost $14. Tasty meal and I will be back.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

This small Thai and sushi place is convenient, but that's not why you should discover it. The food is fantastic, especially the sushi. The main sushi chefs have attracted a following over the years they have been serving in the Tysons area. And, for good reason. The sushi is well prepared and presented and of the highest quality. The Thai dishes are all excellent. This last visit I had the Pad Woon Sen, a glass noddle plate with vegetables. Sushi was Sake, Hamachi, Ikura, Uni, and Natto Maki.

Love sushi and in the Tysons area, then stop in here.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

We used a Groupon to visit this neat eatery. The menu was very informative with many pictures to guide us. The food was fresh and very tasty. Service was good; staff is helpful. We will return for another visit!!

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This place has Thai food and Japanese food. There is something for everyone. We went for a lunch. They have lunch specials. The Japanese lunch comes with miso soup and a salad. I ordered a bento cox of teriyaki salmon. It was good and filling. My friends ordered Thai, which comes with soup and spring rolls. Everyone was happy with the food. Service was very attentive and the place was clean.