“Good place for a diverse group ”

Side Street & Sushi Bar by I-Thai
Ranked #61 of 203 Restaurants in Vienna
Price range: USD 7 - USD 15
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

This place has Thai food and Japanese food. There is something for everyone. We went for a lunch. They have lunch specials. The Japanese lunch comes with miso soup and a salad. I ordered a bento cox of teriyaki salmon. It was good and filling. My friends ordered Thai, which comes with soup and spring rolls. Everyone was happy with the food. Service was very attentive and the place was clean.

Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

A few of us met here for dinner. My wife ate the 'naked' No Noodle Pad Thai with tofu and chicken. She loved it. I had the regular Pad Thai with shrimp. Excellent. Our friend ate the sticky rice with coconut custard for dessert. It was to ch but delicious. The restaurant is nearly all glass so there is a lot of natural light. The service was friendly and efficient. We will come back again.

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Good service, sushi was very average. They do have an ambitious menu with many familiar items. I just didn't care for the sushi. West Coast sushi much better.

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I was greeted at the door, and escorted quickly to a table. They bought me some soup before I even ordered. The edamame was a good appetizer followed by a very nice seafood noodle dish. The waitress was attentive and very nice to me.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We had a visit to the restaurant for dinner in a Saturday night and came back very satisfied. They have a very long menu of Thai and Japanese food, including intriguing items like jungle curry. Price is at par with most Thai restaurants in northern Virginia. The glass walls and tastily crafted but simple decor sets the mood right. It is located in the heart of Tysons corner. Service was good too. No complaints about any aspect of the place. Deserves a five star.