Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 110
USD 99
USD 70
USD 64
USD 85
USD 70
Priceline
USD 73
Hills Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 98
Hide Away Cabins(Hot Springs)
USD 99
Fall River Suites(Hot Springs)
USD 177
Allen Ranch(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
USD 26
USD 149
All reviewsroom was cleanno frillsthese itemsmammoth sitewould stay here againmotorcycle tripgas stationlobby areaone night staygreat rateup to dateevans plungeplenty of parkingwind cave national parksecond flooroff seasonafter a long day
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Hi, I refrain from ever writing negative reviews but this is the worst experience I have ever had at a motel. The guy at front desk is cheap and almost came onto me. Just a terrible vibe from this dreadful guy. I told him I was coming back from a funeral and he still went onto hit on me. If that wasn't enough the room is horrible and smells!! Do yourself a favor and stay away from this one. P.s. It is under new management so that is why I had such a contrasting experience than others.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank Ti S
6Team, Brand Experience Team member at Motel 6 Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2015

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff aims to provide the highest level of hospitality to our guests through our customer service, but with your experience we have fallen short and would like to apologize for the service concerns you describe. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay, for this reason we apologize for the disappointment you describe in the expectations of amenities. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

We arrived at 11 AM and stopped to get a receipt so we could get a discount at Evans Plunge. The front desk clerk let us check in right then which was very nice. Our room was just a single queen bed that was comfortable. The tv was not flat screen and was quite small. The bathroom was just right. I loved the corner shower! There was a microwave and fridge in our room. However, the was no clock. It was very quiet and we slept well. It was a great stay for the price!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wds36
Reviewed 16 January 2015

We had a very good stay at this hotel. The staff was very pleasant and the price was very reasonable. For what was supposed to be a no-frills room, we got a mini-fridge, microwave, and a shower with plenty of hot water and elbow room :-)

• Stayed: January 2015
5  Thank mjfunell
Marylin B, General Manager at Motel 6 Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 20 January 2015

Thank you for your kind comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope your travels bring you back this way again in the future!

Reviewed 4 January 2015

I went hunting in the area in October 2014 and needed a place to stay. We found the Motel 6 and it looked new and had a very well kept exterior. The lobby was clean and we were greeted by friendly staff. The room was large, clean and comfortable. They have an indoor pool that was right across from our room. We were not disturbed by any noise at the pool so don't be worried if you are placed in that area. I would stay there again without hesitation and would recommend others to stay there. Book prior to arrival for the best deal. I waited and did not get the best price for the room possible.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Robert R

Thank you for your comments. We look forward to seeing you again on a return trip!

Reviewed 22 October 2014

This is a fairly new Motel 6 so it's one of the nicer ones I've been too. At it's price it's a really good deal for staying in and seeing the Black Hills. There are other cheap motels, mainly mom and pop ones, but the good thing about Motel 6 is you kind of have an idea what you'll be getting, and this is a good clean one.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank whitelobster
Marylin B, General Manager at Motel 6 Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2014

Thank you for your positive feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Motel 6 is located at the southern gateway of the Black Hills. There is a plenty to see and do in the area and we are centrally located to most of it. I hope you will be able to return in the future to enjoy our beautiful country!