“Good food, fun atmosphere, nice folks”

Bair's All-American Sports Grill
Ranked #4 of 36 Restaurants in Republic
Reviewed 12 April 2018

We went in one afternoon for burgers and fries. The burgers were juicy and flavorful and the fries were hot, crispy and tasty. My kiddo thought the tv's were great and had a lot of fun looking at the decor. Good prices, good food, good people, worth the drive.

Reviewed 22 February 2018

First time visit at the suggestion of one of my clients. I had a very large hamburger which was delicious. My clients had two different types of salads and both said they were very good. Service was extraordinary.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The burgers are amazing and many to choose from. The sides are great. Fried green beans are spicy so be warned. The black and blue burger is my go to.

Reviewed 23 June 2017

Traveling through town and Blair's looked like a good place to stop for dinner. No regrets. The burgers are large with a big selection of condiments to choose from. It had been a long hot day and a couple of really cold beers hit the spot. Our waitress did a good job and was friendly.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I were not all that hungry, but we wanted some drinks and found this gem! We ordered the pizza quesadilla with their homemade ranch. It was a tough choice because there were some items on there that looked really tasty.