“Really like this place”

Diamond Head Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 38 Restaurants in Republic
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 3 February 2018

My husband and I tried this restaurant about a month ago. I really liked all the different flavors. The food was very good although some of it was cold. The staff was friendly and checked on us several times. The price was very good also. We have been there twice already and will definitely go back.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 22 January 2018

Not a bad place for a small town Chinese Buffet. There is always a good selection of items, including some American items for picky eaters. Food is usually hot and tastes good.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Wife and I were satisfied. Food was hot and fresh. Restaurant was clean, so was restroom. We eat at China buffets often and would rate today's lunch a 7 out of 10.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I'm a big fan of their chicken fried rice and their soups. A trip to their buffet is always a good idea. If I'm congested I pick up some hot n sour. All in all a great place to eat.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

Great service from staff and good selection of Asian food on the buffet. Good place to go to in town.

Date of visit: December 2016

Been to Diamond Head Restaurant? Share your experiences!