All reviews brick and mortar appointed rooms the king size bed nice lobby other hotels valet parking luggage atrium comfort fireplace tv downtown amenities
Reviewed 21 September 2018

The hotel has both a historic and modern feel. The room was clean and updated, the hotel was very clean and the staff was wonderful - friendly and responsive. I would recommend a stay at this hotel to anyone traveling to Cincinnati!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

From check-in to check-out, we were given exceptional treatment by the staff. We had no wait at check-in; however, we did check-in later in the day. Jeremy, the desk receptionist, offered us a choice of room based on amenities (jacuzzi tub vs. additional room space) and called to ensure we were pleased with the room when we arrived. We were granted late check-out for our late evening flight. There were minor cosmetic imperfections (large crack below door), but nothing that affected our stay or comfort. I did miss having a bedside table on both sides of the bed, but it didn’t make or break the day. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. Upon departure, the check-out receptionist was very friendly and offered us water for our trip. We were very pleased with our choice in hotel and will most certainly stay again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
RyanT3398, General Manager at The Cincinnatian Hotel, Curio Collection by Hilton, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Sarah K- Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We are ecstatic to learn that our accommodations and services met your expectations. We have celebrated your comments and addressed your concerns with the appropriate team members. Again, thank you for the feedback. We look forward to accommodating your party next time your travels bring you back to Cincinnati!

Reviewed 18 September 2018

Well appointed rooms and lobby was extremely nice. Stopped in the lounge for a drink and that was nice as well. The front desk would not answer the phone!!!! Took a while to recover vehicle from valet service and this was not a busy week. At $35 per day valet service I suppose I expected better

Date of stay: September 2018

Sam V- Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. I want to offer my sincere apologies for the issues that you encountered throughout the duration of your stay with us. We take your concerns very seriously and we are working diligently to improve. I have shared and addressed your concerns as they pertain to our front desk and valet responsiveness.

We look forward to the next opportunity to better serve you.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The room was very spacious and well appointed. It was close to my meeting building. This wasn't my first hotel choice, but my first choice had no rooms available. I'm glad that it worked out the way it did. I would definitely stay there again, this time as a first choice!

Review collected in partnership with Curio – A Collection by Hilton

M2773ACpaul- Thanks for the positive review! We're pleased to hear that you provided us with an opportunity to accommodate your party and we are flattered to be your new hotel of choice. We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

There were many things - no robe in room, system down at Check in, no working phone,shower pipes that howled, door that would not electronically unlock , cold breakfast eggs, no coffee keurigs in room. Saving grave was the exceptional way the staff addressed the problem and tried to remedy it. They were wonderful!

Marsha G-

Thank you for the feedback. On behalf of our team, I would like to reiterate my sincere apologies for the issues that your party encountered during your recent stay at our hotel. Obviously we failed in several areas including preventative maintenance, dining and in-room amenities. I recognize the great inconvenience that you experienced despite our efforts to remedy your concerns. I can assure you that your concerns have been addressed accordingly to prevent similar issues from arising again in the future.

We look forward to the next opportunity to better accommodate your party when your travels bring you back to Cincinnati.