2,068 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 November 2012 via mobile

In my opinion, cleanliness is the most important factor when considering a hotel. If I had seen my hotel room here at the Millenium before I booked, I would have NOT stayed here. The furnishings in my room were nice. The decor is nice. But there are stains on almost every surface including the remote control, the bathroom shower stall, wall coverings, and handles. I feel sure a little better attention from management and housekeeping would go a long way for this hotel!

The saving grace for this place is its customer service. Both the valet and concierge are world class - very nice and accommodating.

The location is also prime for a Cincinnati downtown stay.

Unfortunately, even though there are some good things here, the cleanliness is a major dealbreaker. I recommend staying somewhere with better hygiene reviews.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 21 November 2012 via mobile

Rooms were average but the beds were sub-par. Mattresses needed replacing. Price was lower than surrounding hotels so it was a compromise. Location in the center of town was good with easy access to the stadiums.

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 20 November 2012

The Millennium, Cincinnati's largest hotel with nearly 900 guest rooms, has many things going for it--chiefly an excellent location in the center of downtown that makes it within walking distance
to most of downtown's entertainment and sports venues as well as top-notch dining, shopping
and nightlife. This hotel started life as Stouffer's Cincinnati Inn and subsequently bore the Clarion, Regal and Four Points by Sheraton flags before wearing its current Millennium moniker.
We had a spacious King room on the 29th floor of the North tower, which was quite acceptable.
The room had been recently updated and also had a nice, full-sized sofa.

This hotel simply needs updating. Its huge lobby, registration area and lobby-level restaurant
and bar are simply at present not very warm or inviting, more like an airport than a hotel. The
hotel's landmark 32nd floor revolving restaurant and lounge are presently closed, available
only as a venue for special events. With some investment and imaginative, stylish updates
to its decor and food and beverage, this hotel could easily recclaim its place in the top tier of the big downtown Cincy hotels. Still, it's not a bad hotel, it just needs a little attention.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tjl3845
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Stayed here two nights while in town to see the Bengals play. Fantastic location downtown, only a few blocks from Paul Brown Stadium. Staff was friendly at check in and provided information for things to see and do in the area. Rooms were average and need a renovation, but clean and comfortable. I see a lot of reviews on here stating how awful this hotel is. Maybe I got really lucky (scored a great deal on Priceline), but I can honestly say that if i'm in the area again for a sporting event, I will consider staying at the Millennium again.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank ktown_traveller04
Reviewed 6 November 2012

The stay started with surly seemingly disgruntled check-in staff. Not friendly and accommodating at all. The restaurant hostess seemed totally put out to do her job and seat us. In the room the clock was fascinating. It arbitrarily changed time: jumped ahead a couple hours here, jumped ahead 25 minutes there. I joke now but it was not funny when I woke up 2 hours before I needed to. They have free in and out privileges in the valet parking. But, they screw you over if you leave after 1pm and can't return to the lot because it's full. I left at 2pm and tried to return to the lot at 6pm. They charged me $12 for leaving an hour late. But had I been able to get back in the I wouldn't have gotten that charge. The outdoor lot right next door on 6th street is connected to the hotel and charged me only $16 for 22 hours. The hotel charged me $36 for 22 hours.

Room Tip: Don't stay here. Rooms are unpleasant with mildew, rust stains, and peeling wallpaper.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family