My husband and I had occasion to stay here for one night in August 2011. That was a good experience, so I booked for two nights when I was again visiting friends and family over Thanksgiving. I wasn't disappointed. The room was very clean and nicely decorated, and had a small microwave, refrigerator, coffee maker, ironing board and iron, hair dryer, and additional outlets in the lamp bases for charging electronics -- loved that! It was very quiet and the bed most comfortable -- I slept like a baby. As others have mentioned, the breakfast room is lovely, and the breakfast itself more extensive than most in that you can get hot items -- eggs, waffles and pancakes are available in addition to the usual cereal, bagels, muffins, etc. I would give it a 5 except that I recall from summer that the pool deck was in need of repair from the hillside shifting. Is it a lavish resort -- no, but for the price, it is an exceptional, restful, pleasant place to stay. I'll do so again on my next trip "back home"!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our western Cincinnati hotel is centrally located to where you want to be! Located only 10 miles from downtown Cincinnati, the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West is central to Cincinnati's business centers and tourist attractions. Located off I-74 at exit 11, Rybolt Road, and only 15 miles from Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky International Airport, your hotel is within just a few minutes of 4 Cincinnati convention centers. Duke Energy Convention Center, Northern Kentucky Convention Center, Wyoming Civic Center, and Sharonville Convention Center are all within fifteen miles of our hotel. Our Cincinnati accommodations also offer close proximity to many corporate businesses, including Proctor & Gamble (P&G), General Electric (GE), Kroger Company and Chiquita Brands. Getting to tourist attractions is easy from your western Cincinnati hotel, which is only a short drive from downtown Cincinnati and Newport on the Levee. Sports fans will appreciate our close proximity to the stadiums of both the Cincinnati Reds and the Cincinnati Bengals. Other nearby attractions include Kings Island and the Argosy Casino in Lawrenceburg, IN. Your hotel offers free high-speed, wireless Internet access along with a Hot Breakfast each day. The hotel also features an outdoor pool with sun deck, a fitness center and a business center. Come and Stay Smart at the Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, IHG, Wotif.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Hotel Cincinnati
- Holiday Inn Express Cincinnati West Ohio