“THE Place to Shop for TEA”

No photo provided
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 24 March 2016

Can't say enough wonderful things about Churchill's Tea Room. Although small, the store is packed with a superb selection of teas. They are very knowledgeable and helpful for beginners.

I love the cinnamon spiced green tea that gives Oprah Chi a run for the money. Speaking of that, an ounce of the lose leaf is less than an Oprah Chi. That'll give you many cups of tea.

They will blend the teas for you if say, you have a love for earl grey but want something added to it.

Additionally, they have classes if you want to learn more. I have not tried a class but worth it, I am sure.

Reviewed 2 May 2015

My wife and I have stopped by Churchill's a few times while we're in Findlay market. They have a large selection of teas that you can purchase in a cup to go or in quantity for later. The couple that run the tea room are nice and happy to engage with you to discuss tea and answer questions. If you like tea, and I do, it worthwhile to make a stop by Churchill's.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

Selections of tea were very good. Hours are kind of strange (call before traveling there). At our visit we were waited on by and older gentlemen. He was well dressed, but was not very familiar with the product. We had to wait until the owner was free to get questions answered. I recommend Essencha tea room on Madison Rd in Oakley for selection and knowledge.

1  Thank RFO2
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 2 August 2008

Cheery tea room serving sandwiches, soups and scones. Several vegetarian options available. Prices under $15. No alcohol.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook