“Sushi mom and pop style”

Kyoto Japanese Cuisine
Ranked #215 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

It’s not fancy
But it is very good
The squid salad is great
The garlic salmon roll too
The Kyoto roll too
This was my 3-week old grandson’s first sushi experience, but he had milk

2  Thank MiltonSiegele

Reviewed 7 April 2017

I have been to Kyoto's many times and I have never been disappointed. I continue to try new things and I continue to be amazed at how fresh and well prepared everything on the menu is!!

I have plenty of opportunities to have sushi in coastal cities, in excellent restaurants - I have not found one yet that I like and enjoy more than Kyoto's!

Thanks for being so consistent and so wonderful!!

1  Thank Jody D
Reviewed 4 April 2017

Probably the best sushi in the Mason Montgomery area. Seafood is fresh. Sushi tasty. Large sushi selection. Our group of 4 tried about 10 different sushi and sashimi rolls, loved them all. Wait staff doesn't speak great English (but they know how to make good sushi) so there was a little confusion with one of our rolls but they made it right and comped us the wrong roll. Sushi comes with a small iceberg lettuce salad with ginger dressing and soup. We used to come here years ago when we lived closer, I had forgotten how good the sushi here was! Needs to get back on our regular places to eat at again!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great sushi, never disappoints. It is our one consistent weekly dinner. Take out busy so plan accordingly. Best of Cincinnati!

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

We were pleased by the extensive variety of menu options and the affordable prices for family dining with ravenous teens. But $75 later, we were unimpressed by the actual rolls we sampled. Some were creative but somehow lacking in overall flavor. Reminded me of grocery store sushi which suffices in a pinch.