“excellent Indian food”

Delhi Palace Indian Cuisine
Ranked #891 of 2,020 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We've been going to Delhi Palace since it opened. They really do an excellent job with both the food and the service. I highly recommend the chicken tandoori, it comes out on a hot metal plate that sizzles with vegetables all around it. It is the best tandoori I've had. A pet peeve of mine is that at other Indian restaurants in Cincinnati the menus have type so small that even with glasses i can't read it. You can clearly read the menu at Delhi Palace.

1  Thank Lazboh

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Last week we went to Delhi palace to taste some indian food. They have nice ambiance and wonderful buffet system. All the food specially grilled chicken was having superb taste.

Reviewed 19 January 2016 via mobile

Food is really good here, and the staff is super friendly. Our first choice used to be Baba India, but this place is much better. The decor could be improved, but the business appears to be operated by men only, and they focus mainly on food quality and taste (typical male). The lunch buffet is awesome, with lots of choices.

Reviewed 26 October 2015 via mobile

The restaurant itself is very basic. Very little spent on decor. It could use a lick of paint and some pictures. It is also 'dry' which was a real disappointment. You need a beer with a curry, I feel.

The food wasn't bad. Nicely spicy at number 4. Not the worst curry I have had in Cincinnati but the place was really lacking in atmosphere for a Friday night.

1  Thank Lulu P
Reviewed 27 September 2015 via mobile

We order carry out from this place more often than I should admit to. The prices are good and the portions are very generous. They've also snuck in some freebies for us from time to time!

I love the lamb korma (always my favorite at Indian places!) and the chicken tika is AMAZING. Like... order it two nights in a row amazing. We've also had a chicken soup from there that was really good.

Love this place!