All reviews other guests bringing friends breakfast was delicious every morning clifton hosts bnb furnishings uc
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the Gaslight for a weekend getaway to Cincinnati. We enjoyed the great location of Clifton neighborhood. Maria is a wonderful hostess and she spent time at breakfast with us and other guests sharing stories and information about the city. The room we stayed in “jewel” was decorated with a creative flair that I really enjoyed. The room was large and comfortable and there were also common areas to enjoy. I hope to visit again. I recommend it to anyone looking to enjoy a getaway to Cincinnati.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Maria C, Owner at Gaslight Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Thank you Robin. I do enjoy the breakfast time with new people.!

Reviewed 10 June 2018

Excellent on all counts. Spotlessly clean. Beautifully appointed. More comfortable than home. Situated in a quaint, quiet neighborhood affording you an excellent night's sleep. It does have steps, but is well worth the climb.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank TimeTraveller1915
Reviewed 2 May 2018

A lovely room and comfortable bed to sleep in. Plenty of public areas to relax in. Very nice breakfasts and a lovely host. There were snacks and beverages in abundance. The street is lush and a little balcony was a great place to listen to birds while enjoying our morning coffee.

Room tip: There are stairs to climb.
Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 20 April 2018

My wife and I were outdoors for five nights in April between closing on the sale of our home and our new house being ready for occupancy. We decided to stay with Maria and Scott at Gaslight and were just knocked out with the friendliness, accommodations, fabulous breakfast, and overall warm vibe.

We had learned at the last minute our new house was not ready and that we had nowhere to sleep. Maria had space and waited up late for us to check in.

Our room was well-decorated, well-appointed, and a little whimsical. Our hosts had owned a furniture store in the past, and their cool and tasteful choices made it readily apparent. The bed was comfortable. The room and bathroom were spotlessly clean.

Maria's breakfasts are not to be missed. Some kind of fabulous French Toast with fruit one day. Perfect scones the next. Eggs, bacon, goetta here and there. Fresh fruit every day. All of it delicious.

I could go on, but you get the picture. We cannot recommend Gaslight B&B enough. Thanks Maria!!!

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights here recently and absolutely loved it. Warm, comfortable, homely and perfectly clean, with thoughtful furnishings and decorations. Maria was a fantastic host, and made us beautiful breakfasts, which we enjoyed with her and with other guests. The BnB is a quick walk from Clifton Gaslight - my favourite part of Cincinnati! Would highly recommend!

Date of stay: November 2017