“Hee Mah Roll”

Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Hyde Park
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

That's all you need to
Know. Best Sushi roll in US or Europe. Love Wild Ginger...Good service. Always enjoy going here

Reviewed 31 March 2017

My husband and I are both big fans of Asian food; I took him out for Thai on his birthday and we were sorely disappointed so we were cautiously optimistic as we went on a date night to Wild Ginger.

I literally could have eaten every single one of the appetizers on the menu and that's not even counting the sushi which I also could have ordered just about everything. The worst part of the evening was trying to decide which appetizers to get!

We settled on the Wild Ginger Bites and Lettuce wraps. The Bites were a nice selection of several of the appetizers and all were super yummy. My husband thought the satay sauce was a little sweet but it was great for me since I'm not a huge fan of spice.

The lettuce wraps were amazing. Super fresh and well seasoned, as with everything we ate you could tell it was prepared to order and hadn't been sitting around. I would have liked dipping sauce for them but I just used one of the sauces that came with the bites plate.

For our main course I had Shrimp Pad Thai and my husband had Beef Pad Char. Again both were super fresh and really well cooked. At our previous bad experience at a different restaurant my shrimp were rubbery and clearly had been heated up separate, but here they were plump and juicy and you could tell they were cooked with the sauce and noodles. I really loved all the bean sprouts the Pad Thai was served with as that is how my husband's father's wife, who is Thai, serves it!

He also really liked his Pad Char although he got it as an 8 on the spice scale and could have gone stronger. He loved it though and only wished there'd been more sauce he liked it so much.

We will definitely be back again and I'm looking forward to trying some of their creative sushi (mango!) offerings the next time!

Reviewed 30 March 2017

This was our first time to try the Wild Ginger Asian Bistro. We had a party of 4. The food was bland - not enough flavor. And, when I say that, I am not talking about the spicy flavor. In everything we tried - very non-eventful with literally no taste. Probably won't try it again due to all four of us had the same experience. Service was average as well. Too bad as it is a cute place.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

There was a wide range of items on the menu, all reasonably priced. The food was excellent, as was the service.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

Always a go to place when in Cincinnati on business. The sushi/sashimi is great and there is a good selection of dishes, wines, and drink.