“Authentic”

King Wok
Ranked #1,235 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 7 May 2016

I have eaten here several times. It is good. I read that it was one of the best authentic Chinese in town. Have had whole fish a couple of times. Very good.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

I remember when this was "the bomb" place to get chinese food for lunch @ work. something has changed and their quality food is no more.

Reviewed 12 April 2015

Went to King Wok after visit the Cincinnati Zoo. Though I have been to this restaurant before, it was good to go back. The General Tso's Chicken was great and I would say the sauce is what makes it taste so good. Very few Chinese restaurants can make a General Tso's Chicken dish that makes you want to eat more. The portion size was huge as well and it comes with an eggroll or soup. We opted for the eggroll. The size of the eggroll was pretty big as well. The price was completely reasonable for the amount of food received. We also ordered Shrimp Dumplings, Shiu Mai, Pork Buns and a Tofu dish. I was already full after splitting the General Tso's Chicken, but I did try the Shrimp Dumplings, Shiu Mai and Pork Buns. All were excellent. My wife said it is a good thing we don't live close to this restaurant or we would be eating there all the time.

Reviewed 4 March 2015

It is convenient for us, but pick-up is a challenge due to the busy street and limited parking. Our crab Rangoon was good. The sesame cold noodles needed attention instead of a big glob of something that seemed like peanut butter. Our moo shu pork was good but they forgot to give us the tortilla-like pancakes that should go with it. We were lucky to have some tortillas at because this was a carry-out.

Reviewed 11 October 2014 via mobile

i really dont write too many bad reviews on restaurants or places, but seriously king wok downtown cincinnati..is the nastiest food ive ever ever ordered!..i ordered this spicy shrimp and chicken..and it was breaded so much, you couldnt even get to the meat..then i ordered egg drop soup and it looked like there was some strange crap floating in it..i couldnt even eat more then two bites is was that disgusting..ugh i think im gonna be sick!