“Sadly, never again...”

King Wok
Ranked #1,238 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 23 February 2008

I walked past this place at least twice a day for the five years I attended the nearby university. Nearly everyday (not exaggerating) for 5 winters I would stop by and get a bowl of their hot and sour soup ($1.50), which I thought was the best in town.
Sadly, after many years as loyal King Wok customers, my boyfriend and I have vowed never to eat there again. Management chances have completely ruined what used to be one of the tastiest restaurants in Cincinnati. The quality of the food is poor and the portion size small. They no longer include dried noodles and dipping sauce on the tables or give you orange slices after your meal. Obviously, they are now more concerned about their bottom-line than making quality food. In fact, you wouldn't even want those previously free dried noodles now....they've changed the quality of those as well! And the hot and sour soup is now one of the worst in town :(

Reviewed 18 January 2008

This place is cheap and food is decent.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 5 January 2008

was very good but i've heard its gone down hill since changing chefs

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed 18 December 2007

The sunday morning I once spent in theis place and I really dont think I tasted it going down.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 16 March 2007

I enjoy their dim sum and I have never had bad service either. I go there once every few months and have been satisfied.

The neighborhood isn't Beverly Hills but I still feel safe there.

I think it's a good restraurant and would recommend it to any one.