“better than I expected”

Pub At Rookwood Mews
Ranked #194 of 2,029 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating
Description: Located at Rookwood Commons in Hyde Park, The Pub offers a unique combination of British hospitality and American flair. Best known for our signature Fish-n-Chips, guests can also enjoy an assortment of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers and classic British comfort food. The beverage selection includes a wide variety of draught (draft), cask conditioned and handcrafted beers with selections from England, Ireland, Scotland, Europe and the USA. In addition there is a comprehensive list of single malt scotches, small batch and single barrel bourbons, wines and specialty cocktails. The authentic atmosphere and unique experience make The Pub a great place to dine, drink and gather.
Reviewed 8 November 2016

Several years ago I ate at The Pub in a different location and had a horrible experienceso we were never interested in going back. I happened to go to this location as part of a very large group. We were about 35 people and brought a little bit of chaos with us. The servers did a great job of maintaining their cool. We were the last table to order so at the last minute we had to switch our order and make it to go. The manager personally boxed up all of our food and gave us a gift certificate to come back even though we hadn't complained. She did an outstanding job! I had the spinach salad with pecans and an orange-cranberry vinaigrette. It was delicious! The haddock was also very good. The fried shrimp had too much batter for my liking but between the food and the service, we will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I always enjoy my visits to The Pub. Whether I'm there for a quick bit to eat, or meeting friends for a couple of drinks, The Pub never disappoints!

Reviewed 13 September 2016

The food was delicious. Our service wasn't as good as it could have been, but the food and drink were something to bring us back!

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

The three of us all enjoyed the food-especially the pub pretzels. The beer selection was decent and varied. The service that Lacey provided was great! Our only real complaint is that at 4 pm they turned the music up so loud we had to really raise our voices. Apparently they always do that between about 4 and 7 pm. At least I know when not to go now. Parking can be difficult during peak hours.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Haven't been here in years but I'm glad I thought to stop for fish and chips. Love the outdoor patio on a night in July where the humidity seemed to have burned off and it even feels cool. Spilt a fish and chips and it was enough. Loved the light breading on what I think was haddock but I've had better chips.