All reviews hyde park within walking distance stayed here xavier university family wedding clean rooms marriott property restaurants and bars nice lobby front desk staff would stay here again a king size bed lobby area per night business center valet parking is one night stay
Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

The room was great, clean and friendly. The mandatory valet parking is a hidden fee and while it is not onerous it does irk quite a bit. There is no breakfast except an overprices partial starbucks stand that offers a limited selection. If u come with toddlers expect to have to go somewhere else for breakfast.

If u are single and on a work visit then great place

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
MojiCollins, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your stay. Our goal is to assure all guest are aware we are a valet only parking facility which is why they are listed on our website, signage outside of our hotel, as well as addressing it during the check-in experience. We apologize for any inconvenience experienced during your stay. We hope you will give us another opportunity should your travel bring you back to the greater Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

Excellent all the way. Cleanliness, courteous and friendly, excellent breakfast, centralized location. I will not be looking for a motel when I come to Cincinnati to visit my granddaughter attending Xavier University.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
MojiCollins, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

I visited this property for one night last month and received a nice upgrade to the suite. It was huge. The front lounge area of the room is separated from the bedroom and they both have their own TV and bathroom. This would be perfect for hosting an in room meeting or kick back. The bed was very comfortable in the room and had just an okay view of the parking lot of the hotel.

This is truly a shoppers paradise. There are a few outlet shopping centers in walking distance along with restaurants and bars. I was only there for a night but I made good use of my time and was able to do some early Christmas shopping at DSW and Old Navy. I ate at PF Chang’s and had a drink at Taste of Belgium.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and the surrounding area. They is so much to offer when staying in the Rookwood Exchange area. We look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 21 November 2017

I was in this hotel since it was close to a place I had a meeting. When I arrived late at night the room was not available due to some reason. Nevertheless the concierge Kristan did her best in order to arrange the room so I can get there ASAP. The WIFI was good, The breakfast was basic and with high cost for a low level coffee and cereals.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We apologize for the inconvenience experienced. We hope you give us another opportunity should you return to the area.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for my daughter's wedding. the room was well appointed but as seems to be the norm for hotels nowadays it had a duvet that makes you ridiculously hot at night. The pillows were just as bad for holding heat. Had breakfast at the Bistro as well as coffee. It was very good but the restaurant has very limited hours. went down for coffee in the afternoon and it was closed. only offer valet parking.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
MojiCollins, General Manager at Courtyard Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback regarding your experience. We take pride in ensuring our guest have an exceptional experience. We hope you enjoyed your weekend with us and thank for choosing the Courtyard.