“Best wings - not covered with sauce!”

Silver Spring House
Ranked #48 of 2,123 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: USD 0 - USD 20
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Their chicken wings are freshly fried and delivered without sauce applied. You can get hot sauce on the side. So good! Nice selection of beverages, and the free hot popcorn make this a regular spot after tennis. Atmosphere on a summer or fall night is very relaxing.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

Visited for a work function a gee months ago. Great vibe and decor. Ample parking and a great convenient location. The menu was surprisingly huge and I chose the fish tacos. I wasn't particularly impressed as I had to build them myself and the fish was cooked not fried. The dishes my friends ordered all looked and sounded fantastic. Will go again sometime, just not for the tacos.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at the Silver Spring House and the food, drinks and atmosphere were all outstanding.

I was told by several people the chicken was what they were known for and it was excellent. All of the food looked great. They have a great bar selection with over 20 beers on tap

The staff was all very friendly the service was great.

The owner was there as well and was speaking with many of the customers including us.

Reviewed 16 August 2018

This was touted as a must see when attending the Western and Southern Open Tournament.After my dinner there I would pass along the ," not so much' opinion.
Service was really the best thing about the place. Servers were pleasant and kept glasses filled while the innumerable TVs kept your mind busy while drinking and eating popcorn. Which was a good thing because the food took a long while to arrive. Ordered what was listed on the menu as "Cincinnati's best chicken." Came with cold broccoli and missing sweet potato fries ( which when THEY showed up after the chicken was gone-were hot and delicious.) The chicken-not so much: cooked well but fairly bland. Did not stay for desert.
My recommendation-have a drink at the hotel bar then go to Go to Skyline chili,followed by dessert at Graeter's Ice cream ( now that is truly Cincinnati's BEST).

Reviewed 28 July 2018

Visited the Silver Spring House for lunch at 1:00 and was surprised it was still so busy. I’ve been past a few times and the lot is usually full so today was no exception. Even though it was so crowded we were seated in 5 minutes in a big booth. The waitress was very friendly and efficient. Our food was delivered hot and quickly. They are known for their chicken so I ordered the chicken salad and wasn’t disappointed. The chicken was moist and the greens were very fresh. The atmosphere was busy, loud and exciting.