“Best Gyros and Greek Deserts!”
Review of Areti's Gyros

Areti's Gyros
Ranked #274 of 2,163 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

We have come to bypass the other very good food vendors at Findlay Market, just because you don't find a gyro this good just anywhere. We have enjoyed gyros in Mykonos, Santorini and Athens, Greece, and Areti's brings back those memories. The Greek deserts are the perfect compliment. The Greek wedding cookies and the baklava are must haves. The owners are very friendly.

1  Thank JStudebaker

Reviewed 15 January 2017

I love this food and this place.Gyros are the best, fresh salads with feta cheese, and the Tzaki you can't get any better... The service is so fast and always with a smile Everytime I have been there, the prices are very reasonable you can even take your order home or sit at the food court and people watch. The Greek pastries out of this world good and I am sure low cal too! Greek Authentic and super fresh. If you crave gyros feed the crave!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I absolutely loved this gyro and look forward to eating another one soon! The owner and server were warm, friendly, and very engaging. I could have talked to them all day!

Reviewed 11 January 2016

I love this food. I love this food. They have Gyros, fresh salads of all sizes with feta cheese, and the Tahini is so good you can eat it with a spoon. The service is fast and friendly, the prices are reasonable and you can take your order home or there's some little tables inside the food court where they're located. They also have Greek pastries out of this world! Authentic and fresh. If you like this type of food, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

I've been to many 'Greektowns' and I've even been to Greece so I have a lot of experience to draw from and this place is near the top of all the places I've eaten. I never thought I'd say this, but they could have scaled back on the meat and put in just a little more tomato, but you will never match a tomato from a Greek garden, something magic about those. Otherwise you're eating a great lunch for about five bucks. Enjoy!