“Give it a try”

Cuisines: American, Italian, Steakhouse, Contemporary
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 12 July 2017

We had been here years ago, thought we would give it another try. It now offers an outside patio off the bar with tables & umbrellas, not super big but a good addition. The hostess was friendly & so was our server. Can't say how the steak was we had pork chops & chicken parmesan, both were large portions with a salad & side.
You also got pickles as you wait to order & bread w/butter with dinner. Will go back to try another dish.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

A westside landmark that never disappoints. The steaks here are legendary, (as are the complimentary pickle chunks) but there are many other delicious options as well. For a change, I ordered grilled chicken encrusted in parmesan cheese...over a creamy angel hair pasta. Very tasty. A classic restaurant that you need to revisit.

Reviewed 22 February 2017

There are not many good restaurants on the Westside of Cincinnati. This establishment has changed hands a few times in the past 10 years. There is nothing appealing anymore.

The food is sub-par. The service is very poor. I hate to say it, but this was their last chance with us. Never again. They will not be in business two years from now.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

Maury's is not fancy, nor trendy but the food is always good and consistent. They have tried to become a little more trendy but in my humble opinion it should stay the same. Wish they still had Warsteiner Dunkel and Lambrusco for my wife. The shredded salad with blue cheese is unique and wonderful. Sometimes the steaks can be overdone, but the ribeye I had the other night was great at medium temp. Definitely a place to try!

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

Went with a few other couples ( have heard about in past as a great date or family dinner... I agree)
We were given delicious pickles to eat as we enjoyed drinks, waited for everyone and the food.
Monday's are burger nights.
Started with the flat bread pizza which I can guarantee was a tostino s pizza.
I got the chicken parmesan which came with two sides while everyone else got stakes. My meal was huge. Two pieces of chicken ( not rubber chicken :)...)
Plenty of noodles with the meal as well.
Everyone enjoyed their stakes..
I look forward to going for beer tasting ( Tuesday s) and a burger night.
Parking lot was kind of hard to find ( behind restaurant off of Harrison)
Decor is very mid 1900 s, when you go in you go down some steps that remind you of those found on a boat.
Very worth a visit