“Not a bad place”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2017

Restaurant is clean and has the average items on menu that you would expect from a sports bar. Prices are a little high.

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

It's a happening place. Lots of after work customers. My wife had a very good wrap but I was dissatisfied with the fish and chips. Lots of fries but very little fish. I asked server if the kitchen always only 3 small pieces and she acknowledged that was the standard serving. Oh well.

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I don't know what it is about restaurants being located here but they always seem to go downhill at the end. Four of us dined here and every one of us said the place was going downhill. I had always enjoyed their Molten Mushroom pizza and this time it had HALF the toppings it used to have...DESPITE the fact I ordered extra! One of our friends had the pulled pork and it was just aweful....tasted like the Curleys tub stuff you get at Wal-Mart. Nice location and still a pretty good beer selection but stop your food service quality food and skimpy portions!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

I’m a fair guy, I decided to go back to Firehouse Grill after a negative experience, (after a few months).
Unfortunately, again, less than positive experience. It was today on a Saturday afternoon, 2:30, myself and 5 others stopped in for a late lunch and a few beers. I decided to go with something simple, despite the 90 degree weather, I went with Chili and a Mac-n-cheese casserole type thing. Chili was out with the other five guest meals, no Mac, asked said they would get right out, “All” finished their meals, and still no Mac, finally when we were ready to leave, the Mac came out, we were leaving and I told the waitress, I didn’t want it. She said, I’ll see if I can get it taken off your bill, really, you would do that for me…I will not be back, no third chances, despite its convenience to my office!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

four of us stopped for lunch on a whim as it was close to our hotel. All of us had a really good meal. My husband said his fish and chips were excellent. I had a gluten free pizza which was the second best restaurant gluten free pizza I've had. My brother and his wife had salads and they both said their meal was very good, nice size portions. Waiter very friendly and not crowded at all at 2 in the afternoon. I'm usually afraid to eat at this time for fear of "leftovers" from lunch and too early for dinner but everything was very fresh.