“Pretty good”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 July 2016

My wife and I went there for dinner in the late afternoon on a Saturday (around 4:30). We were seated promptly. There were plenty of seats at that time. This place is pretty big, especially if you include the outdoor seating. Our waitress was a little slow to get to our table, but once she greeted us, the service was very good. I had a sandwich and my wife had a pasta dish. Both were good and very filling. We split an appetizer-pretzels with beer cheese. They were delicious.

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Chill dinner after a long working week...
Few friend and and easy evening..
I was not starving and went for a Cobb salad...which was done carefully with really good ingredient.
Our waiter has been great!

Reviewed 16 July 2016

We were visiting the Cincinnati area and staying in Blue Ash with another family. When we asked for recommendations at our hotel, Firehouse Grill was mentioned so we gave it a try our first night in town. There were 4 adults and 2 kids and everyone at the table enjoyed their meal. They had an impressive beer selection and the restaurant was family friendly. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. I recommend this locally owned restaurant to anyone visiting the area.

Reviewed 16 July 2016

My husband and I had a great experience at Firehouse Grille. Our waitress was wonderful and the food was prepared perfectly from appetizer to steaks to dessert. I highly recommend this restaurant. There is a large patio if you prefer to be outside.

Reviewed 24 June 2016 via mobile

Went there after church arriving about noon. It was a pleasant day and the offered outside seating at tables with umbrellas. We sat near the pond.
The menu was pretty diverse. I had a blackened grouper sandwich and my Freud had a spinach salad with cranberry raisins, sunflower seeds, feta cheese and grilled chicken with raspberry vinegarette dressing.
Both meals were great and the wait staff was excellent as well.