All reviews rooftop bar lytle park taft museum apartment building fire pit full kitchen living room valet parking across the street ohio river great american ballpark bank arena breakfast staff baseball stadium walking distance reds game rooms are spacious
Reviewed 7 June 2016

The service was excellent beginning with the Valet service when checking in and everyone throughout our stay until we checked out. Two of our adult grandchildren stayed over with us and we enjoyed sitting outside in the courtyard after our breakfast. The roof top bar was closed due to rain but when we checked out the next morning Valet service took us up to show us around as they knew we were disappointed the night before. It is a beautiful facility and we look forward to another stay in the future.

Date of stay: June 2016
Jessica C, Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2016

Hello Judith W,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at The Phelps. I do apologize that you weren't able to enjoy the rooftop bar! However, I am glad our valet attendants were able to show you the view of the rooftop. We hope to see you in the future, hopefully in better weather conditions, when your travels bring you back to Cincinnati.

Best,

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

Perfect location for downtown and riverfront activities! We stayed at another hotel across the river last year and while it was fine it cannot compare to this hotel!! The staff were responsive and friendly, the rooms comfortable and clean, and the breakfast was fantastic. The hotel was full
so breakfast was crowded but the staff were awesome filling every item as it was emptied! Debbie at breakfast did a fantastic job! So friendly! We will return to this hotel again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello Mpfields,

Thank you for choosing The Phelps for your hospitality needs. I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Breakfast can get very crowded, but with the help of our exceptional staff, we try to alleviate any delays for our guests. We hope to see again in the future when your travels bring you back to Cincinnati.

Wishing you only the best,

Reviewed 6 June 2016

We recently attended a fantastic wedding celebration in Cincinnati and stayed here for the weekend. We had wonderful service from start to finish - and we wish to thank David Huelsman, Dave Hyden, and Debbie for being so attentive and kind to us.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica C, Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2016

Hello nmorris2016,

Thank you for providing feedback regarding your wedding celebration at The Phelps. Debbie, David, and Dave thank you for your gracious comments! We hope to see you again in the future for an anniversary!

Wishing you the best,

Reviewed 6 June 2016

I grew up In Cincy, so most of my family is still living there. Whenever I come home, which is 3-4 times a year, I stay at the Residence Inn. My Stays are always SUPER COMFORTABLE, and AMAZING. The staff there makes the Hotel one of the TOP places in Cincinnati. Everyone one takes special care of my needs, from Lindsey at the Front Desk during Check In, to Dave and Chad at Valet offering Water and NEVER making me wait long for my car. They even carry my luggage to the car!!! Dave in the Evening always gives great directions. (I had never been to Beechmont, and Dave gave EXCELLENT directions). The rooftop is awesome and breathtaking ( I hesitate telling that part..because I don't want it to become over crowded) I had issues with my cleaning of my room,(It has gone down since I first started staying there) however when I mention it to Lindsay at the front desk.. it is resolved IMMEDIATELY. If you are looking for the BEST place in downtown cincy.. stay here.. :)

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Jessica C, Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2016

Hello Nilaja W,

Thank you for the awesome feedback! Lindsey, Chad, Dave, and the rest of the team have a huge impact on why our hotel is so great. I am happy to hear that we are able to make The Phelps your "home away from home". We look forward to seeing you again!

Wishing you the best,

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Hello I stayed at the residence inn hotel on the memorial day weekend on the 8th floor meet a very nice and professional young lady name Miss:Latosha.she help us with everything we need it but what stood out the most was how clean the room was ,and the personal touch of class with a mint left on the pillow.we will be back and hope we get her floor if not we will be askeding for her.thanks so much

Room tip: the 8th floor
Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jessica C, Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2016

Hello Cindy S,

Thank you for the great review! It's a pleasure to have Latosha as part of our Phelps Team. I am happy to hear she was able to make your stay a comfortable and memorable one. I will be sure to pass along your comments to her. Thank you again and we hope to see you in the future.

Best,