Open today: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Review Highlights
Beautiful Historic church

Inside and outside are breathtaking. The stained glass Rose window is beautiful. Services are... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
BalconyLover
Breathtaking!

I am not Catholic but I cried like an infant when I entered this place- s holy, so magnificent, so... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
margarethZ3248RD
Lancaster, United States

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Cincinnati
from USD 36.00
from USD 18.00
from USD 62.00
More Info
All reviews stained glass wood carvings notre dame in paris awe inspiring sheer beauty visiting hours across the river take your breath away worth a visit answer questions cincy area self guided great history high school walk around guided tour ohio river
Reviewed 23 June 2016

Walking into this church is like stepping into a European cathedral. You forget where you are. The stained glass is amazing. It is well worth a trip across the river to view it.

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

You simply MUST take time to stop by. Pictures do not do this church justice. Don't forget to walk around through the gardens. Search for the gargoyles while you're here too. We almost missed them. Lovely, just lovely.

Reviewed 8 May 2016

I have visited many Cathedrals in Europe and this rivals many of them! The stained glass windows and arches are fascinating. And don't forget to check out the gargoyles!! There was a guided tour on Sunday after the 10:00 Mass. Very informative and interesting!

Reviewed 30 April 2016 via mobile

Did not even know about this until checking on Trip Advisor. This cathedral is beautiful. Probably the most beautiful stained glass I have ever seen (and so much if it). We were delighted that someone was rehearsing on "one" of the 3 organs they have. There are mosaics that are breathtaking. Wood carvings that are amazing. I understand that through Aoril they often have free concerts on Sundays. I would love the opportunity to visit during that time . This is an architectural gem

1  Thank EnquiringMinds
Reviewed 8 April 2016

The first time, we just stumbled on this Basilica by accident. It was so beautiful that I brought my daughter to visit this time. I understand it has the world's largest story mural in stained glass, imported from Germany (if I remember right). Walk around the gardens to the back to see the flying buttresses. It is unusual to see something this magnificent in our country. Don't miss!!!!