USD 206
USD 96
USD 77
ComfortInn
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 98/night.

USD 190
USD 135
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

USD 111
USD 105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
USD 171
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 239/night.

Symphony Hotel(Cincinnati)
AC Hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 256/night.

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
USD 109
USD 96
Priceline
All reviewsguest servicesexcellent staydefinitely stay here againfront deskvaletsuitedowntown
Reviewed 19 April 2018

This is a new facility, and while that helps with the quality, it is well designed and appointed. The staff is great, Willie Thompson at guest services, is friendly, has a good sense of humor and makes checking in fun, and my return each day a pleasure. The valet parking is prompt however it would help if they had a number to call to have the car brought up. This is my new home in Cincinnati.

Room Tip: odd number rooms have the better view.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Bill A
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

Rude staff. When a weather situation canceled my daughters regatta, I tried to cancel my room with over 24 hours advance notice. I realize there are cancellation policies set but they are completely ridiculous. I just wanted to reschedule a room for a month later instead of being penalized a full room rate at $229 plus taxes. So my cc is now being charge $266 with no concessions at all being made by this property. Anything would’ve made me happier and eat to come back to stay there. Room rate reduction, taxes spared, me to re book for another date (which I would’ve). This manager wouldn’t work with me at all. So much for the service industry applying here.
By the way, I was able to cancel a room at another Residence in for the day of because of weather factor as well with no cancellation fees at all.
What a ripoff!!! Do not stay here if you want to be heard as a customer.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine M
MojiCollins, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

We apologize for any inconvenience experienced. After review of your reservation, you were attempting to cancel your reservation outside of our cancellation period. Because we have a 48 hour cancellation policy we make sure it is listed/mentioned multiple times throughout the reservation process as well as it being mentioned in confirmation emails. In the industry and the frequency of the ask, if we continuously waived cancellations there would not be a guideline for it. Although we understand your frustration, please understand our position as a business and the importance of having a cancellation policy.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Loved this Residence Inn and the staff. It is conveniently located off the interstate and is surrounded by lots of restaurants. Very clean and an abundance of amenities. The staff was wonderful! (not a huge fan of the required valet, but then again it was only $8/night. Could have been much worse).

Room Tip: Convenient Location / Very Clean / Fairly New
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a work conference. The hotel is in a great location. You can walk to a variety of restaurants, stores and even a Whole Foods to grocery shop. It's minutes from the Kenwood Mall and downtown. The rooms were clean, spacious, and inviting. The staff was great and I really enjoyed Loria (who I saw every morning at breakfast) and Willie who worked at the front desk. All employees smiled and spoke when you passed them. I enjoyed the fitness center each morning. It had nice equipment. The evening food and beverage in the lobby each week night was a nice treat as well. I would stay here again for pleasure or business.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
MojiCollins, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to give a review. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our staff takes pride in elevating the guest experience. We hope to see you in the future should your travel bring you back to the greater Cincinnati area.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

This was an excellent stay. Great suite, good breakfast. The pool was clean and SALT Water ... what a bonus! The staff is friendly and very helpful. Would stay again in a heartbeat. The bed and bedding are so comfortable. One thing is the doors have a closer but when they get to the end, they slam. Disconcerting in the late evening or early morning when people are coming and going. Other than that .. very quiet and restful.

Room Tip: Great accessibility to the highways
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
MojiCollins, General Manager at Residence Inn Cincinnati Midtown/Rookwood, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to servicing you in the future.