“Nice casual ”
Review of Frenchie Fresh

Frenchie Fresh
Ranked #178 of 2,124 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Price range: USD 5 - USD 25
Description: Frenchie Fresh is dedicated to bringing high-quality ingredients combined with classic Jean-Robert taste to your taste buds every day. That's why we chose to do a fine-casual fast restaurant.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Good food, much above average.

Little pricey, but reasonable for what you get.

Exceptional taste.

Nice wines and beer selection.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

This new restaurant has been getting rave reviews. However, our visit today was very disappointing. Service was slow. Food arrived several minutes apart. Fries were over cooked and hard. Dessert was not great.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

This place has great burgers, fries, and tater tots, but doesn’t feel like just a burger place. The food is high quality (with prices to match).

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I loved this place and wonder why it took us so long to try it? Varied menu with many delicious options, friendly service and fresh, cooked to order food. The tots and fries are a must have as are the burgers. Fresh juices, yum!

Reviewed 11 February 2018

Second time at Frenchie Fresh. This time with the kids. I'm a big fan of Jean-Robert's Table, and I really like the concept of this venture. My son said his custom burger was the best burger he has ever had, my daughter enjoyed her Banh Mi. My plain eater was happy with his plain burger. But, I wasn't impressed to pay $9 for a mini bottle of Blanc de Blanc and get a tumbler to pour it into. No, sorry, I want a flute. Not a big deal? Maybe not to some, but it didn't do it for me. My seafood roll was okay (I wouldn't have minded a little more filling) and my fries were overcooked - although, the kids weren't. So, overall, I like this place, but maybe a little more attention to detail is needed?

Been to Frenchie Fresh? Share your experiences!