All reviews front desk shopping and restaurants room was clean complimentary breakfast the breakfast area each morning definitely stay here again hotel staff would highly recommend this hotel easy access indoor pool convenient location great place to stay very nice hotel business trip pets meijer
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Clean and inviting. Staff went out of their way. Rooms are all remodeled. Breakfast was terrific. Check in was quick. Check out was accommodating. Every staff member was engaged and welcoming. If your in the area you should choose this hotel

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank timviechec
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

The front desk associate was top notch and easily updated my reservation( I double booked by mistake). The Very thorough and most enthusiastic and friendly associate ALYSSA couldn’t have been nicer!

Also a plus is the digital check in and Key!
Loved my room so I saved it as a favorite!

Awesome clean and newly renovated rooms!

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank RandyA605
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

This is a good option if in this area. Great access to major highways.
The rooms are very clean and seem fairly quiet. If you are looking for simple and cheap but clean this is a good option!
The breakfast is okay. You get what you pay for right? The staff is super friendly and helpful. So would definitely recommend and stay here again.
Certainly lots of options with restaurants though most are fast food.
But a quick walk to longhorns which is nice to have nearby.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Brandy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Ferreilo,

Thank you for your recent review! We pride ourselves on the cleanliness of the hotel so I am happy to hear we did not disappoint :) Next time your in the area come back and see us!

Brandy Hall

Reviewed 12 February 2018

This is a great hotel- Very clean, newly remodeled, and excellent staff. Allows multiple dogs. I love being able to book my room through the app and use my phone to check in/as a key. I stay here when I drive from the south up north- have stayed several times and will keep on staying. Wonderful experience.

It’s also convenient to the highway and there’s TONS of restaurants around.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank DogChicken7

DogChicken7,

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that you like the renovatins we completed and that you enjoyed the new Digial Key. We hope to see you again soon! :)

Brandy Hall

Reviewed 12 February 2018

Property has lots of customers, but maintains solid appearance and excellent room conditions. Staff very friendly and genuine. Restaurants close by that facilitate any type of meal preference. Free Internet has solid responsiveness.

Date of stay: February 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Brandy H, General Manager at Hampton Inn Cincinnati Eastgate, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

alantY8796IX,

Thank you for your review! I have shared your feedback with my team and we hope to see you again soon! :)