“SO GOOD!!”
Review of Marcella's

Marcella's
Ranked #533 of 2,164 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Marcella’s rivals any donut shop in town. Such a great variety and every one is delicious. Lots of original and unique ones too and prices are reasonable. Try the cronut. It’s not the same as the original New York ones, but they are yummy!

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

I absolutely LOVE Marcella's! This is by far the best donut shop around! The employees give exceptional customer service and amazing tasting donuts. It was recommended that I try a crossiant donut and boy am I glad I did, so yummm! You have to try them!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017

While I am from Arizona, my granddaughter really enjoys this place. Games for the kids, many locals coming and going and a very pleasant staff make this a highly recommended option for a doughnut or breakfast shop

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Any Cincinnatian knows Holtman's donuts as some of the best. Marcella is Mr Holtman's daughter and her donuts are just as good! I picked up 6 to bring to work this morning and was shocked by the variety and how beautifully decorated the donuts are! My coworkers all loved the donuts and I recommend them highly!!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 21 March 2017

Holtman's is the source of good doughnuts and these are immitations. Go to Holtman's they are the original shop anything else is just not that good

Date of visit: March 2017