“Busy place and fast service”
Review of GRAZE

GRAZE
Ranked #3 of 144 Restaurants in Walla Walla
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Description: Graze Catering recently opened this eatery.
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great little sandwich and soup place. The soup and sandwiches are homemade and delicious. WE will be back.

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Graze has wonderful food and any kind of snack you can imagine on a road trip. The sandwiches are all I have had a chance to taste but all are wonderful and everyone nice and service incredible.

Reviewed 23 April 2018

Graze has some of the tastiest sandwiches around! I love their avocado sandwich, their asparagus panini, and the veggie torta. Super yummy in my tummy!

Reviewed 16 April 2018

This is my go-to place for a healthier fast-food option. My kiddo loves the grilled cheese kids meal. I haven't verified if this location has tofu available now (like they do in the Atrocities location). If you get a Jack sandwich here, they put avocado on it - order the same thing in Richland and they charge you extra for it. The staff here at this location are so kind and always understanding if an error has been made with an order. They go above and beyond in customer service.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

So happy to find the drive-thru location at 213 S 9th! I arrived in town exhausted after a delayed flight and a full day of traveling. I’d been looking forward to trying GRAZE because of all the great reviews, but by the time I finally got to Walla Walla I just wanted to get to my hotel and lie down. Drive-thru location to the rescue! You order at the window, park in a numbered spot, and they bring your delicious sandwich out to your car. When you’re wiped out but can’t stomach the idea of traditional greasy fast food, this looks a bit like heaven. I had the portobello vegetarian panini, and it was delicious! If I lived here in town, I would never eat any other fast food again. Walla Walla folks, you are SO LUCKY to have awesome, healthy, vegetarian (and non-veg, if that’s your thing) fast food sandwiches here. Take care of this place and keep them in business! Next time I’m within an hour or so within an hour of Walla Walla I will go out of my way to come back here.

Been to GRAZE? Share your experiences!