“Visitor to Vicksburg ”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican, Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Absolute worst experience at a restaurant ever. Do not waste your time here. We came in as a group of 18. The place was not busy at all....hardly anybody in the restaurant. The manager refused to seat us unless one person of the group signed a contract stating they would pay for the bill and 15% tip if others in the group did not pay their bill. I refused to sign such a statement nor would I ask anyone else to sign for others in a group. The manager told us we could leave then and eat somewhere else. When I asked for the owners information to complain, he said he could not give that information. I have never in my life been treated as such. I eat in groups for work and pleasure weekly and never have I had a restaurant force me to sign a contract to cover the bill. Contract is the word the manager used. And that is illegal. So please folks do eat at this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Visited for dinner during a one night stay in Vicksburg. The restaurant is huge and was busy on a Wednesday evening, but there was no wait and we were seated in our preference of a booth immediately.

Our server was great and very attentive. Received a big bowl of chips and salsa straight away and these were really fresh. Food was great, big portions and very reasonably priced. We were also pleasantly amazed by the price of the beer, $9 for a pitcher!

We had a great visit, were made to feel like welcomed guests and would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

I was so fortunate to have this excellent place right next to my average hotel. Food was great at a great price with great service. Loved it so much I ate there two nights in a row which is unusual for me.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

We had dinner here on a Saturday night and it was very busy. The food was good not the best Mexican food I've had but good. me and my wife split the combo beef/chicken/shrimp fajita plate and it was good. The décor is very nice and service was fast.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

It was very crowded on a Thursday night. The server was very friendly. We had to walk through the smoking bar area to get to the non smoking restaurant.The Tacos al Carbon (chicken) were a little to greasy for me. The margarita was good. The chicken quesadillas weren't very good.