2 people are viewing this hotel
eDreamsUSD 186
Expedia.comUSD 181
ZenHotels.comUSD 201
2,027 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk the hilton hawaiian village valet parking within walking distance convention center valet staff the penthouse convenient location waikiki beach ala moana mall high floor partial ocean view city view abc store block
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

Great location and hotel. I would love to go here again. The beach is really nice, and the people on the island are always so relaxed that it feels like a vacation, even when it's not! The gym could be bigger, but other than that it's awesome!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ClintonY15, Director of Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2020

Aloha p5yc071c,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Beach. I appreciate you taking time to write a positive 5 star review on your recent stay. I am glad to hear you had a safe and great time here on Oahu.

We hope you have a chance to return and stay with us again.

Reviewed 10 March 2020

Be advised that this hotel charges a resort fee but does not actually have a resort. The items listed for the upcharge are standard at other properties in other cities. The hotel has a sister property at the beach with a resort but you can't use any of the benefits.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ClintonY15, Director of Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2020

Aloha gj252020,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Beach. Thank you for taking time to share your feedback. Most properties in Waikiki have a resort charge, and do have many guests that take advantage of the benefits that include the DVD rentals and additional amenities offered.

I hope you have a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed 6 March 2020

Very convenient location. Good restaurants and only 10 minute walk to the beach. There also was a abc store a block away and a great burger place next door .a local breakfast joint within walking distance that was really good another one just next to the hotel. Very convenient location

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank salonvlasa
ClintonY15, Director of Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2020

Aloha salonvlasa,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Beach. I appreciate you staying with us and for your positive 5 star review.

I would agree with you that we have a very convenient location where we are close to restaurants, shopping and the beach. I am happy that you enjoyed your visit to Hawaii and hope you will be able to stay with us again.

Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

The stay was okay, clean room and decent hotel. I was caught off-guard with the $30 per night resort fee. I didn’t see any resort like amenities. I guess there was a swimming pool someplace, but the hotel is several blocks from the ocean and the real Hilton resort. I think it is a scam to advertise rooms at $30 less then they are actually charging. I would choose someplace else next time!!!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Aloha 805gener,

Thank you for staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Beach. We appreciate you taking time to share your feedback and commenting on our rooms being clean.

Most properties in Waikiki do have a resort fee, and I am apologize that you were caught off guard by this charge. We do advertise the amenities that are included in the resort fee on our website as our intention is not to mislead anyone.

I do hope you will reconsider our hotel on your future stay.

Reviewed 1 March 2020

Our group was welcomed and treated with friendliness, excellent and fast service. From check in to our daily breakfasts, housekeeping service, numerous questions about Waikiki, to a late check out, the service was exemplary and we experienced the Hilton Hawaiian Hospitality!

Date of stay: February 2020
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
ClintonY15, Director of Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Alana - Waikiki Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

Aloha dgarcia839,

Thank you for staying with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Alana Waikiki Beach. I appreciate you taking time to share your positive 5 star review on your recent stay. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our service from your check in, daily breakfast and Housekeeping service.

I do hope you have a chance to return and stay with us again.