Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,480 results
All reviews house without a key la mer house befitting heaven lewers lounge coconut cake four seasons waikiki beach diamond head suite understated elegance ocean front hawaiian music hula dancer pool service five star hotel turn down service our honeymoon other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019

My wife and I loved this hotel. It's the class of Waikiki, from the restaurants to the incredibly good jazz club that has music every night. The staff is wonderfully helpful and the facilities are first rate. We also loved the Hawaiian music and dancing every evening over cocktails. I give this hotel 4 stars, as it does not have a real beach or importantly, easy beach access to Waikiki Beach. Otherwise, everything about this hotel is five stars all the way.

3  Thank John M
Reviewed 26 September 2019

I write this savoring each moment of my time at the Halekulani. After a long flight, it was such a delight to arrive and be greeted so enthusiastically and treated so graciously. The grounds were so breathtaking, and the staff so genuinely kind. Michael King and Patricia Tam had upgraded me to a sweeping Diamond head view, and Ms. Tam had personalized a lovely note with a delicious bottle of wine.
My room was appointed so beautifully, and the amazing view was captivating. This is a very special property, a true oasis, and with a location that is so easy to navigate. I highly recommend the Halekulani without hesitation.

4  Thank Debra Gray K
Reviewed 24 September 2019

We stayed here for our honeymoon and birthday and everything was exceptional. We got an upgrade on arrival and champagne and strawberries to celebrate our honeymoon. The staff was amazing, the best service we've ever had. I would come back to Honolulu just to stay at this hotel. Beautiful grounds as well.

Room tip: best views of diamond head and ocean
4  Thank Dawn_MarieSS
Reviewed 12 September 2019

I like doing high teas in different cities They are usually pretty good but this one was 5 star plus Amazing venue and the waiters were lovely Food exceptional We were going for the basic one but upgraded when we got there to The Champagne one which also gave you strawberries and cream and which I recommend We certainly needed very little for dinner that night I don’t think any high tea in the future will beat this one It’s served out in the pavilion with great views of Diamond Head What more could you want Oh and the orchids everywhere are stunning too

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5  Thank Kathleen H
Reviewed 11 September 2019 via mobile

Great location
Rooms are on the older side but well kept. Pool is always busy but we got chairs every time. Food excellent.
This hotel has a wonderful atmosphere and the location is the best.
If they did a renovation it would be unbeatable

Date of stay: August 2019