Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
3,480 results
All reviews house without a key la mer house befitting heaven lewers lounge coconut cake four seasons waikiki beach diamond head suite understated elegance ocean front hawaiian music hula dancer pool service five star hotel turn down service our honeymoon other hotels
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2019

We absolutely loved our stay at the Halekulani. The accommodations were excellent, and the location just minutes from Waikiki beach was great. ALL OF THE STAFF WERE AMAZING, WARM, FRIENDLY, CARING!!! It really made a difference, and they really care about you. We had the buffet breakfast as well as in room dining, both of which were great. Our highlight was dinner at Orchids. The restaurant is by the beach, and the ambiance was beautiful. Our server, Jordan, was so personable, and guided us with our food selections so that we had a wonderful experience. I highly, highly recommend this restaurant!!! To sum it up, this is a five star hotel with 10 star customer service!! I highly recommend staying here!

Room tip: Ocean front room with a lanai
5  Thank travlite224
Reviewed 27 August 2019

Stayed for 8 nights and loved it. We really wanted connecting rooms with our teenage kids, and they do it really well. Essentially you get your own porch area and then separate rooms.

We chose not to eat often in the hotel as there are so many other choices in Waikiki. The only negative, in my view, is the buffet breakfast - just not a huge amount of choice compared to the normal US breakfast buffets I have had before. BUT, that didn’t detract from a lovely peaceful hotel.

Would highly recommend.

Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Keeno123
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

First of all this is a very nice hotel. Friendly helpful staff . Actually the staff are the best part. The pool is very underwhelming. When sitting poolside, you can’t see the ocean. It’s still beautiful but for the money, I just expect better views while lounging by the pool. Also, no bar by the pool? This is just a poor business model. Missing out on so much money not having a bar poolside. The rooms are standard, about the same as a decent Hilton you’d find off the 10 highway anytown USA . Small bathrooms. The restaurant, house without a key is terrific with great live music but overpriced for sure. $430 for four people. I know Hawaii is expensive, I don’t mind dropping that type of money on five star meals but this was no better than a strip mall restaurant. Again, awesome staff. I could have just skipped everything I just wrote and said , least bang for buck. Stay at the royal Hawaiin or Hilton Waikiki or the Sheraton, four seasons or anywhere else . I guess you are just paying for location .

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
9  Thank Teddytwotimes
Reviewed 22 August 2019 via mobile

I stayed here for 5 nights in an Oceanfront room. The room was beautiful, looking straight out over the pool area to the ocean. I traveled with friends, one of whom had a Diamond Head view room and one who had an Oceanview room. Each of the room categories was of equally high standard, with the only difference being the view from the rooms. Each room has a balcony with seating for two at a small table, plus a sun lounger. A lovely touch at the nightly turn down service was a small gift each night. A further lovely touch was that every staff member I passed greeted me with a warm hello, and every staff member who had knowledge of my room number greeted me by name. The pool was beautiful and the small beach adjacent to the hotel was also beautiful - warm but refreshing water, not crowded and no rowdy guests. Lots of multi-generational families enjoying a holiday together.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
4  Thank traceycU6930IC
Reviewed 21 August 2019

This was our second time staying in Halekulani hotel and our experience this time is even better than the last time we stayed in (last time was back in July 2016), and that's mainly due to the amazing staff of the hotel which really made a huge difference for us enjoying our stay in the hotel.

I must also identify one outstanding member of the Halekulani family who made us feel we are in Paradise. That's Mr. Francisco Hernandez, Chef Concierge of the Halekulani hotel. He is a good man and he really looked after me and my family and made sure that we are having fun (by assisting us organize activities and adventures trips ) as well as finding dinner tables at top restaurants in such a short notice.

Mr. Francisco made us feel like royalty and we thank him from his kind care and assistance .

He is one of the good people behind this Paradise called Halekulani.

The hotel it self is a Piece of Art. The hotel have it's own Luau every evening between 5 and 8 pm with the best Mai tai drink in the island. Signature Jazz bar and amazing food. There is so much to do in the hotel that we didn't have to go out of it.

The hotel is amazing in every way (entertainment, food, recreation, staff and especially the Concierge of the hotel ). I recommend anybody once they check-in to go directly to the Concierge because they are a wealth of information and so helpful.

All the best and love to the staff of the Halekulani hotel and especially Mr. Francisco Hernandez Chef Concierge for making our vacation so fun and memorable.

AlHarbi family
August 1st - 8th, 2019
From Kuwait with Love

Room tip: All rooms are very good but Ocean front rooms are the best
7  Thank alharbim3