Not sure where the five star reviews are coming from. We checked in on May 21st for a four night stay and checked out the next day. Room was 'old' and worn, view was of a most ugly high rise next door, only one elevator for an entire building, staff seemed disorganized, public areas very sterile feeling, hallways outside of rooms were creepy and plain, dinner was a disaster - food nearly inedible. I probably should give it a single star rating, not two. The hotel we went to was the Royal Hawaiian, a delight and a piece of old Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Odigeo so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu