We chose Halekulani as it was listed under 'leading hotels of the world'. We travelled all the way from India for our honeymoon and hence we were a bit apprehensive as we did not know the brand (like ritz or fairmont). However the hotel was a great pleasant surprise..the hospiality was mind blowing. The food was great and everyone knew us by our names !!
A short walk from the main city centre and also near the Waikiki beach. The view of the sea from our Lanai (Balcony) was breathtaking as we were perched upon the 17th floor. Very happy with the service and our overall stay...I highly recommend this !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu