My husband and I returned from a fabulous stay in Honolulu. The highlight of our trip was the amazing time we spent at the Halekulani hotel. We travel regularly to Hawaii, this was our first trip to the Halekulani as guests. From the moment we checked in, until the moment we departed, we were treated as valued guests. Every detail is addressed and executed flawlessly. The check in process is handled in your room, and in a discreet and professional manner. Each member of the staff is carefully trained and their concern for your happiness is thought of in the questions they ask, and the follow up you receive. The room we had was a beautiful oceanfront room. The furnishings were gorgeous, and the decor was updated and lovely. Our lanai had 2 chairs, with a full size chaise lounge. The room was everything you would expect from a 5 star property, and we much preferred the room to other 5 stars we have visited previously. Dining was always excellent, we missed Le Mer on this trip as it was being remodeled, however, House without a Key and the Verandah for afternoon tea were both excellent. The location of our room was so well situated that we could listen to and watch the nightly show from our lanai. The hula and music are definitely worth watching and sipping a nice cold Mai Tai only makes the experience more enjoyable. Each time we needed to get our car from valet, we were greeted by warm and friendly service, always asking if we needed a map, water, or a recommendation. You cannot beat the prime location, and if you want to shop you are close by to many shops and restaurants. We enjoyed the Halekulani so much that we spent most of our time either at the hotel or visiting our friends on the island. Our next visit will definitely be spent here, and it is definitely an experience that was 5 stars all the way!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Halekulani has been hosting visitors to Waikiki Beach for nearly 100 years. Today its reputation for gracious hospitality, impeccable service and magnificent cuisine is unequaled on Oahu and renowned, throughout the world. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Agoda, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Halekulani Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Halekulani Hotel Honolulu
- Halekulani Hotel Hawaii/Honolulu